Dual DVI to 2 DVI cable for ATI FirePro V7750

lewist57

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2010
Can anyone recommend a dual DVI-I to 2 DVI-I cable that will allow my ATI FirePro V7750 to drive two separate DVI displays, where to buy, cost, etc.? Thanks in advance for your help.

lewist57

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2010
Nope, the product you listed has a DSM59 interface at the card , which is not a dual DVI-I interface and will not work, but thanks for the response. I did find a Belkin cable, but the two outputs are one DVI-I and one VGA. I think I will just use the two displayport interfaces with the appropriate adapters.

Sorry about the DSM59 but really I fail to see why you are insisting on using the DVI-I if both monitors are DVI input then not needing the analog signal.

lewist57

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2010
Well, the connector on the ATI card is a DVI-I connector, and the connectors for the two monitors are DVI-I, so I was hoping to be able to buy a single cable to connect the card to my two monitors without the use of adapters. However, I have already abandonded this concept and ordered adapters, and hope they do not degrade the signals.

joesden

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
Y cable are not recommend because of video quality issues. I would recommend buying an active DVI Splitter. I had an application and bought a couple of units from KVMSwitchTech. They have worked out great for my application.