Broken cursor when using two monitors

G

My cursor is broken. I use two monitors. The problem appears on the primary monitor only.

Not good for ATI. If I knew that before to buy the card, I would take nVidia. I'll report that in the shop also in order to not sell ATI with double monitor systems.

Best regards,
Miroslav Popov

snoogiloo

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2010
This problem only occurs when u are using multiple monitors, so all u single monitor users wont ever see this happen.

You cant take a screenshot of it coz if u take a screenshot the cursor looks normal.

Im sorry to say but i dont think theres any fix for this problem, ive looked alot for it myself but havnt had any luck.

Its a well known bug in the Drivers that have been there for a loooong time and never got fixed.

deweycd

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2005
I have had this issue with NVidia, and it is drivers, either you have to update/downgrade your drivers to a version with this fix or you need to change your setup. I was lucky becasue my monitors were not identical and the drivers acted differently when I switched the two but others have had similar problems and the fix was a driver change.

snoogiloo

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2010

ive had this problem all since i got my first 5850 (was using Nvidia b4) and it have been like that since atleast catalyst 10. so downgrading the drivers wont be a good idea. He will just have to learn to play with it :)