Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What size SLI bridge do I need?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 18, 2010 9:40:56 PM

I have an EVGA X58 SLI mobo. I am going to be ordering a second MSI Cyclone GTX 460 1gb this week. I need to get a SLI bridge for it. MSI doesn't include it with the card. The cards will be installed side by side in the EVGA's 2x16 PCI E slots.

More about : size sli bridge

Best solution

a c 271 U Graphics card
October 18, 2010 9:45:01 PM

You should have got the bridge with the motherboard, contact EVGA.
a c 535 U Graphics card
October 18, 2010 9:55:08 PM

Ditto. You should have gotten a SLI bridge with your motherboard accessories. There is only one size SLI bridge, and a Crossfire bridge will not work.
Related resources
October 18, 2010 9:57:07 PM

I bought a refurbished mobo from EVGA. It came with no accessories whatsoever.

I guess I will buy a short flexible one on ebay.

October 18, 2010 11:07:43 PM

Best answer selected by beekermartin.
a c 271 U Graphics card
October 18, 2010 11:08:18 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey