Problem with cooler cases uk FROM 2007 TO 2011 ?

mariainuk

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2011
Hy
I wan't really sure where to place this :heink: .Your moderator just advised me to start up a new thread about this company which I know discover appears to have a chequered history ranging from 2007 to now.
Does anyone know if they have gone bump? I ordered some stuff which hasn't arrived. I have sent emails via 3 different methods [as instructed by the company] nothing Doing. Does anyone here buy from this company regularly with any success as I appreciate those of us who have had/ having problems may just be a one off.

It was only a small order maybe that the problem. There just doesn't seem to be any way of communicating with this company as they don't respond to e-mails answer the phone and the number they gave out doesn't work anyway!
Now if someone thinks they are a great company and buy from them regularly that's fine but if not I may have to take this further to get my money back or at least be able to inform other people and stop them getting ripped off too.
Any info would be helpful
Many Thanks Mariainuk
:) :(

G

This topic has been moved from the section Networking to section CPU & Components by Grumpy9117