Bug

Last response: in Video Games
July 17, 2004 10:01:55 PM

I read once about a "Gemini transfer of fighters to Starbase bug".. does
anyone remember this? It has something to do with WINPLAN if I remember,
and it causes a cheat alert in the host sequence and checkturn.

Thanks in advance

Ed

--
Please don't just hit "reply" to reply to this email. Be sure to reply to
the email address I have sent it from.

More about : bug

Anonymous
July 18, 2004 6:26:01 PM

In article <10fjffkef4nh3e1@corp.supernews.com>,
host@battlestarcommand.com says...
> I read once about a "Gemini transfer of fighters to Starbase bug".. does
> anyone remember this? It has something to do with WINPLAN if I remember,
> and it causes a cheat alert in the host sequence and checkturn.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Ed

I've been playing the Rebels for some time now and
haven't recalled a bug like that but will keep my
eye on this thread.

Chorgey
!