Bug

I read once about a "Gemini transfer of fighters to Starbase bug".. does
anyone remember this? It has something to do with WINPLAN if I remember,
and it causes a cheat alert in the host sequence and checkturn.

Thanks in advance

Ed

--
Please don't just hit "reply" to reply to this email. Be sure to reply to
the email address I have sent it from.

    In article <10fjffkef4nh3e1@corp.supernews.com>,
    host@battlestarcommand.com says...
    > I read once about a "Gemini transfer of fighters to Starbase bug".. does
    > anyone remember this? It has something to do with WINPLAN if I remember,
    > and it causes a cheat alert in the host sequence and checkturn.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Ed

    I've been playing the Rebels for some time now and
    haven't recalled a bug like that but will keep my
    eye on this thread.

    Chorgey

Bug Email Video Games