2nd monitor won't display

Status
Not open for further replies.

patfactorx

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
Hi everyone. I have a Geforce 8600GT on a Dell Vostro 200. I have been running it with dual monitors (Dell 19" and Samsung 40in HDTV). For some reason the HDTV is now saying no signal and my computer sees it (tells me that I have 2 monitors) but when I tell it to clone or extend my desktop it won't work anymore. I have all the latest drivers and when I run Linux it works but its bugging out on me for XP for some reason. Any ideas?

Solution
Roll back to the earlier drivers, the new ones seem to be causing everyone to loose the second screen.....The problem has not yet been resolved but the there certainly seems to be a glitch somewhere in the new driver when it comes to supporting the old second monitors or teles that we are using.....
Roll back to the earlier drivers, the new ones seem to be causing everyone to loose the second screen.....The problem has not yet been resolved but the there certainly seems to be a glitch somewhere in the new driver when it comes to supporting the old second monitors or teles that we are using.....

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.