Can anyone please tell me how much and how can I make these type?

deergab

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
I want to build a single server for my web-hosting community that host other people's pages for their own website that I'll give them. My only experience is computer programming I have no experience in computer engineering. In computer that only thing I know is each parts of the computer needs a processor to process the connections, RAM to store the memories, and hard-drives to store personal data (documents, software, music, etc...). The hard-drives are my major important part because they are the ones that will store all my user's important pages, documents, files, etc... to be hosted on my site for them to make their own site.

Anyway I just want to build a small motherboard that can be stack to each other and all I need to connect is the hard drives for storages. Something like this: http://www.bcmcom.com/bcm_product_BI250-945gse.htm

Basically they will be hosted in one IP Address so they get a subdomain of my original domain name. (www.Name.XXX.com)

Whatever you choose, pay special attention to the power supply. Some of the cheap ones will overheat quickly in such a small case when run 24/7. For that reason, you may want to use a full size micro atx case if your customers have the room or one with an external power supply. The disadvantage with those external power supplies is that they are proprietary, meaning you may only get them from the original manufacturer. If they discontinue the product, you may not find a replacement. Check this out: http://www.pcdirectsource.com/Item.cfm?ID=2494. It has a better power supply and more space to move hot air.

DelroyMonjo

Distinguished
How large is this community? Given your admitted lack of experience it might be best to do more research and check into web hosting services to see what is involved.
Not to burst your bubble but I've seen a few posts in these forums from people who want to start a computer store or a render farm or some such enterprise who believe they can get a Masters degree in marketing or business by asking questions in web forums. It's a place to start but the knowledge you need is really beyond the scope of a computer enthusiast's forum.