Zeus problems

I'm trying to get the Zeus addon working, for the explore & sphere
functions. The explore side of things seems to work fine; however, w/
sphere (square map, 0 border), I get an error when a ship moves
outside the map (ie, should be wrapped to the other side). In the
AuxBC phase, I see this:

Exception EInOutError in module ZEUS_B.EXE at 0002041F

& the ship in question is off the map -- no sphere functions seem to
have happened. The Zeus log shows:

Sphere Begin:
CheckGlobalMineFieldFc
CheckTow
CheckIntercept
VersetzeSchiffe

and then cuts off.

I think I have the latest Zeus (got it from rcworld.de); I'm using
host 3.22.046 on an Win2000 machine. Any help in getting this working
would be great -- Zeus looks to have what I want, if only it would
work for me!

Hi,

> Exception EInOutError in module ZEUS_B.EXE at 0002041F
> & the ship in question is off the map -- no sphere functions seem to
> have happened. The Zeus log shows:
>
> Sphere Begin:
> CheckGlobalMineFieldFc
> CheckTow
> CheckIntercept
> VersetzeSchiffe

Please try the last version. http://www.friendsnfun.net/zeus/
I think this bug is already fixed. If not, i can debug it, if you send me
the gamedir and trn files.

> I think I have the latest Zeus (got it from rcworld.de); I'm using
> host 3.22.046 on an Win2000 machine. Any help in getting this working
> would be great -- Zeus looks to have what I want, if only it would
> work for me!

Regards, Harry