B3300 neo netbook upgrade video card

G

can i upgrade the graphics card of my b3300 because i'm not contented with its performance on gaming experience. Another is that i noticed a free 3g slot inside the battery's connection port with the netbook, is it possible to let its function work? another is that there is a bluetooth function in my neo b3300 but has no built-in module, is it possible for this netbook to have its bluetooth built-in? thanks for those who are concern with this issue. :sarcastic:

Just e-mail me at janz_021@yahoo.com.ph

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Simply not possible to upgrade the GPU of any netbook. For the 3G connector to work, you have to installed a 3G adapter (from your desired cell phone provider). You would also have to install the appropriate bluetooth (likely mini-PCIe) adapter for your model of netbook.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
can i upgrade the graphics card of my b3300 because i'm not contented with its performance on gaming experience. Another is that i noticed a free 3g slot inside the battery's connection port with the netbook, is it possible to let its function work? another is that there is a bluetooth function in my neo b3300 but has no built-in module, is it possible for this netbook to have its bluetooth built-in? thanks for those who are concern with this issue. :sarcastic:

Just e-mail me at janz_021@yahoo.com.ph
BTW, never post your e-mail address in a post. Not appropriate forum etiquette and a great way to get spammed.

TRENDING THREADS