Acer aspire 5534 recovery cd

When you power-on the computer, keep pressing the appropriate (F2?) key that will let you into the 'Boot menu' - from this menu, select 'hard disk' as the 1st boot device in the boot sequence, and exit. If everything else is ok, the computer will boot up.

If you want to boot from the 'recovery CD', then select the appropriate DVD drive as the 1st boot device in the boot sequence. Proceed from here.

After you finish doing what you intended to do, don't forget to reset the boot sequence to boot from the hard disk as the 1st boot device.

Under boot devices and boot sequence. HDDs, DVDs, Floppies, etc will be listed. From this list, the desired boot device (and boot sequence) can be selected.

Changing the boot sequence is generally convenient for trouble-shooting purposes, after which it is preferable to designate the HDD containing the OS to be the first boot device.

FixIt2408

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2011
I have the same exact problem i've seen many people with the same problem and I was wondering the same is it Faulty parts the acer corporations have provided us with because I have the same model and this model has seemed to have alot of problems.