AScoreGif

I'm trying to use AScoregif for the last few days, but without success.

In a testgame I do the following:

Host D:\Planets\Test\
Ascoregif D:\Planets\Test\

Auxhost2.ini contains:
Ascore D:\Planets\Test\

There are 2 files generated: "ascore.log" and "ascore.dat"
Ascoregif uses the .dat file. But in this .dat file are only the last scores.
Therefor Ascoregif generates a picture with only one turn.

Am I missing something?

Peter

AScoreGif only uses ascore.dat to get the scores and nextturn.hst to
get the turnnumber.

If it's true that AScore does not keep the scores from previous turns,
than AScoreGif can read it's last gif-file and extract the previous
scores from it.
At least, that's what I think.

But still we are no closer in solving this because it works perfectly
at Echocluster.com, The Last Domain, Battlestar Command Bridge and
some others.
So what's the difference between them setting up a game with ascoregif
and us?

According to Ed Robinson and Dirk Schroeder nothing. The only thing I
can think of is that they use it in an autotroll-configuration as I
tested it without it.

I used FileMon a program from SysInternals to find out what files
AScoreGif tries to open (to store it's score history).

Here is a screenshot when I started AScoregif:
http://www.home.zonnet.nl/hyperspace/filemon.jpg

There are some files he wants to open, but are not there.
There are also some Buffer overflows. Because of Windows XP?

Does anyone recognize these files? Are they with autotroll?

---------

Hyperspace - http://www.home.zonnet.nl/hyperspace/