Randmax question

Hi,

I want to "growtax" the colonists on my homeworld (on any world actually)
If for instance HappinessGrowth=+5 than I wanna tax them untill their
happiness is 65% , then let them grow at 0 tax untill happiness>= 95 and
repeat.

I can make this work on natives, but doesnt seem to work for colonists. Too
bad the doc isn't very clear.

Anyone can help please?

José
(Gatsby)

Op 2004-07-25, Jose Nussbaum schreef <fa425258@skynet.be>:
> I want to "growtax" the colonists on my homeworld (on any world actually)
> If for instance HappinessGrowth=+5 than I wanna tax them untill their
> happiness is 65% , then let them grow at 0 tax untill happiness>= 95 and
> repeat.
>
> I can make this work on natives, but doesnt seem to work for colonists. Too
> bad the doc isn't very clear.

In the third section of your randmax.ini file, "not" should do this
for natives and "cot" should do this for colonists. (Natives/Colonists
OverTax).

"The question of whether computers can think is like the question of
whether submarines can swim." - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra