FatBurger

Illustrious
I've heard several release dates (some I think were just given prematurely), but I think it'll be within the next month.

-----------------
Whoever thinks up a good sig for me gets a prize :wink:

G

3drealms has the famous answer "When Its Done", 2 days ago Max Payne went "Gold". That means that the programming and development work is completely done, it means it has been sent to manufacturing. Nobody knows when it will be out, but it will definitely be "this month". Visit www.3drealms.com every day, they will announce the release date on that site "first"

----------------------------------
I bought a pentium once!
Everybody makes mistakes..

G

Release date has been announced, check out www.3drealms.com

I bought a pentium once!

G

So how is it? , I pre-ordered mine through 3drealms, getting it tomorrow

I bought a pentium once!

JoeHead

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Well I thought it was kind of boring (although I didn't want to stop playing) so I didn't even reply earlier. At the end of chapter 1 (I won't give it away) it picks up a tad. And when you "FINALLY" get past that the next part is REALLY cool. I hope you have playing for a long time at this pont and it is late at night. I still have the chills. The next part makes childs play of the earlier scene. It can find a semi-easy way (and find you will have to after much frustration) but even after I found it I started the scene over and finally did it the hard way which you should.

Patience my son. You should have it by now if this is the tomorrow and it came on time.

Havn't found much for secrets. Not sure if I missed them or there really arn't many.

Report in after a few hours of play. I'll check in.

<b><A HREF="http://www.seti.tomshardware.com/" target="_new">How fast is your PC</A></b>