Tv

Hello I'm writing from Italy. I would like to watch english tv e.g. BBC 1,2,3 channel 4 etc but I don't seem to succeed in any way. Can anyone suggest a way to do it?
13 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Yes. Move to Britain.
  2. TNT said:
    Hello I'm writing from Italy. I would like to watch english tv e.g. BBC 1,2,3 channel 4 etc but I don't seem to succeed in any way. Can anyone suggest a way to do it?

Hi,
    you can take connection with direct tv satellite connection, it is very reliable and lost network.

http://www.directstartv.com/jump.html?referID=oa-0-138741
  3. Here's a suggestion. Read the OP's question next time. That's an American company, hardly helpful for someone in Italy seeking to watch British TV channels, is it?

To TNT. You can't watch any BBC channel (BBC America is only available in the US) without a TV licence. It's why only people based in the UK can watch stuff through iPlayer and streamed on bbc.co.uk.
  4. Big Brother is great!!
  5. This is a good thing that you are talking about different types of TV Shows. I have watched many types of TV Show and I never forget TV Show in my life.
  6. watch this stuff on youtube.
  7. Utube is the best choice
  8. I'm wondering about this too. I'm surprised that I have found the solution on Tom's. I wonder if there is some censoring going on since creating a tunnel to the UK may not be entirely kosher.

I know that the solution is to create an SSH, tunnel or some sort of connection to a host that is located in the UK so your IP address is located in the UK. What I haven't been able to find is a way to do it.

I've got some leads such as subscribing to a service that supplies you a UK IP addres for aroun 10 Euros a month, maybe more.

I've seen FreeVPN mentioned, but surprisingly there are no Tom's Forum threads on the service.

I've see it suggested that you can anonymize your computer and then get a UK proxy so it looks like you are in the UK.

None of those solutions seem to have popular support.

So the first couple of answers here seem to be the best: Move to the UK or get a satellite TV service that offers the shows.
  9. The tv shows i prefer to watch are fringe , Breaking Bad If i miss any episode then i watch it online on tvshowservers.com
  10. Best shows :
    Its Always Sunny in Philidelphia
    Sons of Anarchy
    Justified
  11. These are good my favorite tv shows are True Blood Online , survivor tv show & The Mentalist
  12. check those "watch tv online" things on the net

try google
  13. This is only possible in "Britain". So choose another tv show which you can watch in Italy....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Veronica Marslwatch the unit free
Ask a new question

Read More

TV Shows TV