Sign in with
Your question

XFX GTS 250

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
October 20, 2010 9:27:30 PM

Hello, wondering if anyone can help me, ive recently moved from asus to xfx, i used to use the asus smart doctor utility where i can monitor temps for my gpu and fan control, now on xfx i cant seem to find any kind of utility like that for it, i use speedfan to monitor but looking for somethign specifically for my graphics card XFX Geforce GTS 250 512mb, can anyone help?

More about : xfx gts 250

October 21, 2010 6:07:47 AM

yesyes said:
Hello, wondering if anyone can help me, ive recently moved from asus to xfx, i used to use the asus smart doctor utility where i can monitor temps for my gpu and fan control, now on xfx i cant seem to find any kind of utility like that for it, i use speedfan to monitor but looking for somethign specifically for my graphics card XFX Geforce GTS 250 512mb, can anyone help?

Try MSI Afterburner or RivaTuner.
Related resources
a c 189 U Graphics card
a b Ĉ ASUS
a b C Monitor
October 21, 2010 8:07:59 AM

^+1
October 21, 2010 12:10:48 PM

cheers for replies, i actually started using EVGA Precision and seems to be working fine, might give this afterburner a go tho, cheers
a c 376 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
October 21, 2010 2:14:47 PM

Besides monitoring Afterburner is also the best software for overclocking. It can also give you an onscreen display of temps/gpu usage/fan speed/ect. while gaming.
!