XFX GTS 250

Hello, wondering if anyone can help me, ive recently moved from asus to xfx, i used to use the asus smart doctor utility where i can monitor temps for my gpu and fan control, now on xfx i cant seem to find any kind of utility like that for it, i use speedfan to monitor but looking for somethign specifically for my graphics card XFX Geforce GTS 250 512mb, can anyone help?
5 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. yesyes said:
    Hello, wondering if anyone can help me, ive recently moved from asus to xfx, i used to use the asus smart doctor utility where i can monitor temps for my gpu and fan control, now on xfx i cant seem to find any kind of utility like that for it, i use speedfan to monitor but looking for somethign specifically for my graphics card XFX Geforce GTS 250 512mb, can anyone help?

Try MSI Afterburner or RivaTuner.
  2. Yup the MSI Afterburner should work fine for you.
    Here's the DL : http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm
  3. cheers for replies, i actually started using EVGA Precision and seems to be working fine, might give this afterburner a go tho, cheers
  4. Besides monitoring Afterburner is also the best software for overclocking. It can also give you an onscreen display of temps/gpu usage/fan speed/ect. while gaming.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Asus Monitors Graphics