Access all pc in a workgroup

I don't think anyone here that knows the correct answer is going to give it to you, including me.

That information would be available here for a very long time. Such information would be a powerful tool for
malicious use in neighborhoods where people failed to secure their wireless routers giving someone the opportunity
to wreck havoc in many systems.

If you want to share files and folders in your own system, turn on sharing for the drives, files or folders you want access
to from your other machines.

Request denied.

This would be a very messy, cumbersome way to run any network, large or small. It would conceivably work on just one other computer, but the question was how to gain access to "all" machines with the same workgroup name and suspiciously "without share." The question could have also been asked as: 'I see a lot of machines in my wifi list, how do I access them all?'
Since Microsoft generally uses just "workgroup" or "mshome" as it's default workgroup name, a method to access other machines simply by matching the workgroup name on an open access router would be inappropriate.

At least your answer still requires local permission to get desired access.
;)