Corsair xms3/ Intel dp43bf

3stolze

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
Will Corsair CMX8GX3M2A1333C9 memory (2X4Gb) work with an Intel MoBo, DP43BF? New build.

On first startup I got 3 beeps indicating a memory problem. No POST. Removed 2 sticks of RAM and restarted without memory installed. No beeps. Reinstalled memory in different channels. No beeps. No POST. And the machine stopped after a few seconds and automatically restarted. No beeps then either. No POST. Removed one stick of memory. No beeps. No POST. Started, ran several seconds, shut down and restarted automatically. Still no POST. No beeps. Removed one stick of memory. Installed the second stick. Same thing.

I am using an Intel Dual Core 6600, 2.4 MHz processor which worked well on an Intel DX975XBX2 until I removed it several days ago.

BranCamp

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012
I'm having almost the exact same problem. From what I can tell my Corsair memory (CM3X2G1600C9DHX) should work. I updated my BIOS to 0086, then to 0088 and did a fresh install of Windows 7 but the computer would not boot to windows. I took out one of my 2x2GB sticks after a shutdown, then rebooted to no display. I've been dealing with this for the past three days. I'm considering returning this motherboard. The ******'s a hassle.

TRENDING THREADS