New website: Hyperspace

There is a new website in the VGA Planets Community!

http://www.home.zonnet.nl/hyperspace/

Hope you like it.

Peter

hehe fine design. planets is still alive

PS: shouldnt have bothered with this 'site of the month' thing... takes away
the seriousity of the site....

--
www.tshq.de ---- German Ressource for Tholian Strategies

"Andreas Huck" <blaaaaaaaa@t-online.de> wrote in message news:<cer723$3dq$01$1@news.t-online.com>...
> hehe fine design. planets is still alive
>

> PS: shouldnt have bothered with this 'site of the month' thing... takes away
> the seriousity of the site....

You're right. I wanted everything that was popular in the VGA Planets
community. But "the site of the month" was at his best when vga
planets sites were popping up everywhere.

---------

Hyperspace - http://www.home.zonnet.nl/hyperspace/

> You're right. I wanted everything that was popular in the VGA Planets
> community. But "the site of the month" was at his best when vga
> planets sites were popping up everywhere.

Hehe. looked at. You already have 11 of 19 Votes. so there should be no prob
at all gettin it :)))