Nuk Trap in Phost

I know Tim fixed the NUK trap in his host so it does not work anymore.

What about the NUK Trap in Phost, does it work there?

--

Regards,
Merlyn

* Merlyn <Merlyn@spammersremovethistobeblocked.thelastdomain.com> wrote:

> What about the NUK Trap in Phost, does it work there?

It never worked because special FCs like NUK don't match.

Regards, Heiko

> What about the NUK Trap in Phost, does it work there?

No.

Op 2004-08-05, Heiko Schlenker schreef <hschlen@gmx.de>:
> * Merlyn <Merlyn@spammersremovethistobeblocked.thelastdomain.com> wrote:
>
>> What about the NUK Trap in Phost, does it work there?
>
> It never worked because special FCs like NUK don't match.

The NUK trap doesn't rely on matching friendly codes, so that's not
the reason. The point is that in Phost the friendly code is randomised
after the planet has been taken over in combat. So there is no NUK
planet to attack your fuelless Privateer ship.

The conclusion is still the same: the NUK trap doesn't work in Phost.

--
Maurits van Rees | planets.maurits@xs4all.nl
http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [Dutch/Nederlands]