NVIDIA 3D Vision and the ps3

Hello there,

i have scowerd the net all evening and i cant find a straight answer for my question.
Is there any way possable, that i can run my ps3 through my samsung syncmaster 2233 and view 3d using Nvidia's 3d vision glasses? i have heard different things like using a hdmi 1.4 to dvi but will this work?
5 answers Last reply
More about nvidia vision
  1. If not, is there any pc monitor out there that will support both nvidia 3d vision and 3d from the ps3
  2. bump =]
  3. Have you looked at this?

http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-General/Avatar-in-3D-on-the-PS3-with-Nvidia-3D-Vision-Glasses-is-working/m-p/44661459

I don't know by experience, but it makes sense that it'll work with the setup the OP is describing in that thread.

And don't bump your threads.
  4. NVIDIA 3d vision is a totally different tech then what the PS3 uses. Your PS3 should be able to do 3d on its own, without haveing to go through a PC.

Hence why I'm staying away from 3d: Get a consistent standard that works on all displays first...
  5. sorry for bump,

Im not trying to run the ps3 through my pc, not sure where you got that from, i am trying to find out whether i can run my ps3 in 3d through this monitor
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia PlayStation 3D Graphics