Hey guys, I got a question
I have a exprience of my old card ( geforce 7600 gs ) getting burnt due to clogged fan. I had to pull it out before it started to cause serious damages.
My question is, would my pci-e slot be broken? Because I recently tried to fit a geforce 210 and I marked it as a bad card, I couldn't get it to boot with that card. I'm about to buy a geforce 240 for 90 dollars, would it work?
I have enough psu, ( 300w 12v+ 19a )
thanks for reading
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection