Sign in with
Your question

Is Cooler Master HAF 922 worth its money?

Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Cooler Master
  • Water Cooling
  • Gaming
  • Components
Last response: in Components
March 14, 2011 2:56:38 PM

Is Cooler Master HAF 922 worth its money?

I was planning to buy a new gaming rig.
I can't do a water cooling system, but I thought of getting an HAF 922 for its stylish looks. But now I think I should put the extra money on buying a montior.
Is HAF 922 worth the money without cooling system? Is there a very very cheap stylish looking case rather than that? :) 

More about : cooler master haf 922 worth money

a c 97 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
March 14, 2011 3:47:45 PM

The HAF (High Air Flow) series are great for plenty of cooling. You will be very happy with it. BTW, I have the HAF-932 for over a year and would not change it for any reason.
m
l
March 14, 2011 3:52:30 PM

Ubrales said:
The HAF (High Air Flow) series are great for plenty of cooling. You will be very happy with it. BTW, I have the HAF-932 for over a year and would not change it for any reason.

I don't want much of Case I guess. I just want a case for looks. Any suggestions?
m
l
Related resources
a c 97 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
March 14, 2011 4:07:47 PM

mercuryman24 said:
I don't want much of Case I guess. I just want a case for looks. Any suggestions?

Yes. If cosmetics are your primary concern, then the decision is very subjective.

Pay a visit to MicroCenter, CompUSA, Fry's, and other local computer stores. (Look at online specs too). This will give you a much better idea as to what the case would really look like on your desk. There are too many choices to list here. Fry's alone has more than 15 cases on display.
m
l
March 14, 2011 4:09:59 PM

Ubrales said:
Yes. If cosmetics are your primary concern, then the decision is very subjective.

Pay a visit to MicroCenter, CompUSA, Fry's, and other local computer stores. (Look at online specs too). This will give you a much better idea as to what the case would really look like on your desk. There are too many choices to list here. Fry's alone has more than 15 cases on display.

To begin with..
I'm in India, I can't go to America for a damn case :D . I don't know anything much of a case..
but I'm not into water cooling system, and high air flow [HAF] :)  just some sleek stylish looking for my gaming rig :) 
m
l
a c 97 ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
March 14, 2011 4:41:10 PM

mercuryman24 said:
To begin with..
I'm in India, I can't go to America for a damn case :D . I don't know anything much of a case..
but I'm not into water cooling system, and high air flow [HAF] :)  just some sleek stylish looking for my gaming rig :) 

It would help if you listed your location in your member profile.

What I listed is the way we shop for computer items here in the US.

In your case, start by looking at computer shops in India. On the internet too.
m
l
March 15, 2011 3:40:54 AM

I have a 922, and yes its worth the money
m
l
!