G

Hey, well basically yesterday I reinstalled Windows 7 and after this, I decided to clock my CPU Clock Speed, while I was increasing the clock speed I got the blue screen of death, and the computer didn't restart, I turned it on and I got the No Input Signal message in a white box which flickers up an down the screen. I have a HP Pavilion f1523 Monitor. I don't have another monitor to test if the problem is in the monitor or in the computer.. I opened the case and I hear a beeping noise comping from the motherboard or the HDD.. I'm not too sure, I've plugged the VGA Cable to the Motherboard Integrated port and nothing changed. I tried an old Video Card which didn't do anything either. I've reseated the ram which didn't do much and I'm pretty sure the cables are tightly connected.

All Solutions are welcome

Regards Shen

Please provide the make and model of your motherboard.

It appears that the CMOS is retaining your overclocked settings that are too aggressive to allow the system to boot.

You need to clear the CMOS, which we might have been able to provide specific instructions on how to do this, but you haven't provided the necessary information.

Shen420

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2010

http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=ALIVENF6G-GLAN

ALIVENFG6-GLAN

Page 18 of the User's Manual (English) for the ALiveNF6G-GLAN has instructions on how to clear the CMOS:

Clear CMOS Jumper
(CLRCMOS1)
(see p.10, No. 23)
Note: CLRCMOS1 allows you to clear the data in CMOS. The data in CMOS includes
system setup information such as system password, date, time, and system
setup parameters. To clear and reset the system parameters to default setup,
please turn off the computer and unplug the power cord from the power
supply. After waiting for 15 seconds, use a jumper cap to short pin2 and pin3
on CLRCMOS1 for 5 seconds. However, please do not clear the CMOS right
after you update the BIOS. If you need to clear the CMOS when you just finish
updating the BIOS, you must boot up the system first, and then shut it down
before you do the clear-CMOS action.

I've provided a link to the User's Manual in PDF in my previous post.

Page 10 shows you the location of the CLRCMOS1 jumper on the motherboard.

Page 18 shows a picture of the CLRCMOS1 jumper and the instructions on how to use it.