Sign in with
Your question

Need help finding a computer!

Last response: in Systems
December 19, 2010 6:14:44 PM

Hello everyone, ive recently come arcross some money and would like to purhase a computer and monitor. My budget for this computer is £750.

I will be using my computer for gaming so it would need it to be able to run all the latest games easily, also
the monitor can be any size from 19" or above and it has to be widescreen and HD!

i need a prebuilt computer as i cant build my own for family reasons :/  Ive been looking at CyberPowerSystem.co.uk as they have a good configurator, but i dont really know whats good and whats not! But if you can find a better website that ships to England then that fine.
The things i need are:

19"+ Monitor
Good pc that can play all the latest games on high settings
Windows 7
and must be able to ship to the UK.
Intel or AMD i dont mind :) .

Thanks forum and i hope you can help! - S32

More about : finding computer

Related resources
December 20, 2010 12:55:26 AM

That one looks pretty good. Quad core processor, 4GB of solid RAM, great Power supply. I think that would suit you just fine. The only thing is that in the description it talks like the motherboard supports USB 3.0 and SATA 6.0 Gb/s but the 760G chipset does not. I would call and confirm that if you plan on purchasing it.

Here is the link to asus's website. Either there is a typo on the motherboard it come with or about what features it supports.
http://usa.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=bZpT4egUiqtojuHR
December 20, 2010 1:06:25 AM

Ok, im not really a wiz when it comes to hardware so i dont really know what these thinsg do :S lol
December 20, 2010 1:11:21 AM

USB 3.0 is just the latest specification for USB. It supports more power and faster transfer rates for USB 3.0 devices. Not a big deal right now but it will be as more peripherals start to support it. Same with SATA 6.0 Gb/s. Just a faster port. Not really an issue right now unless you are getting a Solid State Drive (which are very expensive). USB 3.0 is more important than SATA 6.0 Gb/s in my opinion.
!