I got a new GTS450 2 days ago and since then whenever I try to change any kind of scaling on my monitor through the Nvidia Control Panel, the dot always moves back to Use my Monitors Built in Scaling from what ever option I choose, in this case I want to set the scaling to Fixed Aspect Ratio, but it still reverts from any other option.
I'm using a DVI Cable, I have tried both DVI ports on the back of my graphics card, the scaling menu on my monitors control panel is grayed out and unusable, and I am getting annoyed. This worked just fine on my 8600GT.
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection