Toshiba DOS Sound

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
February 16, 2005 2:12:17 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops,japan.comp.toshiba (More info?)

Hi all, anyone have/know where I can find drivers to get the sound working
in DOS on toshiba notebooks - I have a P10 but really need to get the sound
going on all models...

Thanx for any info
Dan

More about : toshiba dos sound

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
May 26, 2005 4:59:43 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.laptops,japan.comp.toshiba (More info?)

try driveguid.com if you know what type sound your using it helps
or go to toshiba ome page for support

!