Purple and Green lines on my screen when i play games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
OK then it is not the card but you may be out of luck when it comes to that one game. You could either wait till drivers improve or a new patch for the game. If you can't wait then you have other last option and that is to purchase a spare card and I had to do this once when I couldn't find a working fix.

oomalikoo

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2010

it did not happen on fallout 3. I was playing fallout for about 2 hours after this to see if it happend and it does not.

OK then it is not the card but you may be out of luck when it comes to that one game. You could either wait till drivers improve or a new patch for the game. If you can't wait then you have other last option and that is to purchase a spare card and I had to do this once when I couldn't find a working fix.

Solution

oomalikoo

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2010

you dont gotta go for the jugular :(

Let me be honest I have learned the hard way. The best tech support is one that has made and learned from mistakes. These crap psus are not worth the money spent on then and the really cheap ones are the worst. Like shorting out on the pcb or hot spots that alter the color of the pcb and some times bad caps ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.