Trying to Finalize my Case Decision

Haunted_Eagle

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2011
Hi there everyone, I'm trying to finalize my decision on what case would be best for my needs. I'm a gamer looking for a Full Tower case, must be able to support two GPU's in SLI, LED's are nice, etc. I enjoy good-looking cases and I'm within a $200 budget.

The three I'm currently torn between are:

In-Win Dragon Rider

Antec 1200 V3

Antec DF-85

They seem to have roughly similar characteristics, but I'm not entirely sure which would be considered "better". So anyway, I'm just wondering which of these cases would be better, and if there's a better option for my needs than the three listed here. :)

Thanks,
Haunted Eagle

P.S. I'm building my own computer, so a case that's easy to work with is also preferred.

Haunted_Eagle

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2011
From what I understand In-Win's reasonably high quality, though I don't know for sure.

I haven't looked at the Antec 1200 as of yet, but isn't it a reasonably old case model? Not that that matters necessarily, just something I noticed. Also, unlike the two in the original post, there's no ventilation on the right side. Again, not sure if that's a huge deal.

Thanks for the replies!

D

Deleted member 217926

Antec 1200 or DF 85 and the Coolermaster HAF 932 and HAF X are all great cases. I personally like the DF 85, I have a 1200.

Haunted_Eagle

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2011
Ah! :p Well, at this point I guess it comes down to looks...How difficult would it be to add LED's to fans if they are not shipped with LED's (the Dragon Rider case)? Also, would it be difficult to replace LED's with a different color of LED? (First-time builder, so nothing too complex)