Pleas I need help im LOST

gonfreez

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2010
yesterday i bought new HIS ATI HD 4350 card ,

i installed it then adjusted my Bios to allow it it worked But always restarts my xp windows at starting, so i unplugged it used my old integrated 1 and installed the HIS cd , then restarted put it agiang
iT worked BUT VERY VERY VERY slow XP boot about 6 min then i tried to open a game like cross fire (game) my fps was 5 :fou:

i mean WD.... my old 128 MB Intel integrated graphic card was getting 40-50 Fps

MY pc specs are
Asus P5GZ-MX
Intel 3.00 Ghz Pentium 4
1 G RAM
Win XP sp2

btw im very very newbie at this i don t even know if i installed the software right i don t see any special icon in the tray down at the lower corner like the old 1 used to have

and what is the Catalyst control center , is it supposed to be in the CD ?!

Pleas if any one knows whats wrong TELL me

japps2

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2007
You should just plug the viderocard in and disable integrated graphics in the bios. Then install the ati drivers...the catalyst control center is in the driver package. You can go to ati's website and get the latest drivers. 10.10 drivers are out now, but that's an old card so anything after 9.12 will work.

MeneerWitte

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
:hello:

Kindly I ask your attention.

At the site you can download a little program that can scan you system and finds the software you need.
Just fill in what you want and you find the program. Download it and run it.
When it's doen, the little program will be gone, but you can always download it. You can put a copy to another place on your HDD, so you can use it again. Next time you only have to copy the copy and use that one.

Hopefully I let you known enough, that you will find the answers you seek.

Good luck and have fun doing it.

Best Regards,

MeneerWitte