Will this card fit

10 answers Last reply
More about will card
  1. the links dont work...
  2. try now
  3. I would say yes, but you can measure it out for yourself. Just get a ruler and sketch out the dimensions.
  4. yes it will of course but why are you getting a 9800gtx dont!!!! its an old card
  5. some guys have managed to squeeze an hd 5870 into it with a bit of modding
  6. ITS WHAT I HAVE LAYING AROUND!!! and my monitor is VGA 1024x768 so i best be spending the money on a better monitor because if i get a better card for that vga monitor low res wouldnt it bottleneck the cpu??!??!?
  7. tell us your budget on the card and case and we can maybe suggest something
  8. nmdride said:
    ITS WHAT I HAVE LAYING AROUND!!! and my monitor is VGA 1024x768 so i best be spending the money on a better monitor because if i get a better card for that vga monitor low res wouldnt it bottleneck the cpu??!??!?

ok now I understand :)
  9. either $200 on a monitor or $200-$250 on a card. but if i go with the card ill be stuck with 1024x768 resolution VGA (which i dont mind at all) but i heard it will bottleneck with low resoultions????? (x4 965)
  10. Well lots of people with less than stellar GPUs buy 23" or bigger LCDs for movies, video edit, worstation/office etc and just turn down resolution/settings for games Have a look at this $140 Free Ship 23"
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009266
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Cases Systems Product