i have had comcast for about 3 months and it has worked fine. last weekend it seems as though the weather effected internet. my wireless laptops could not connect and the desktop was down as well. the desktop came up but now my wireless signal in the house is very week. is there a fix?
You should try to optimise your reception and avoid interference.
1) raise the router above furniture level
2) Experiment with channels (some will work better or worse depending on your environment)
3) If you can detect strong neighbouring wifi, use a channel 5 stops away from strongest.
4) Relocate cordless phone base or video sender etc.
5) Be prepared to move the computer (or at least turn it so your body is not between the router signal and the wireless adapter's antenna.