Tournament Play

Tournament Play now available...

Tournament play has come to Battlestar Command Bridge!

I have started the Delphi Tournament. Without going into detail this
Tournament is for any player that is interested. There are some rules that
apply, and special settings for different levels of play. To find out more,
visit the Dephi Tournament Pages at:

http://www.battlestarcommand.com/Tournament/Delphimain.htm

There is a link to this page off the main website page also, under the Games
link.

The first Alpha Level Game will be opened for players soon, so watch your
mail, and also watch the forum for announcements!

Thanks to everyone for making this one of the best hosting sites on the web!

Ed

--
Please don't just hit "reply" to reply to this email. Be sure to reply to
the email address I have sent it from.

"edsvga" <host@battlestarcommand.com> wrote in message
> Tournament Play now available...
>
> Tournament play has come to Battlestar Command Bridge!
>
> I have started the Delphi Tournament. Without going into detail this
> Tournament is for any player that is interested. There are some rules
that
> apply, and special settings for different levels of play. To find out
more,
> visit the Dephi Tournament Pages at:
>
> http://www.battlestarcommand.com/Tournament/Delphimain.htm
>
> There is a link to this page off the main website page also, under the
Games
> link.
>
> The first Alpha Level Game will be opened for players soon, so watch your
> mail, and also watch the forum for announcements!
>
> Thanks to everyone for making this one of the best hosting sites on the
web!

> Ed

So when does the first game start?

--

Regards,
Merlyn

That's great news, especially after the breakdown of Spaceport Andromeda.

I hope it stays vanilla (except for Sphere than...)

Let the games begin :)

Tournament play has started! First two games are taking players! Don't
miss this one!

Ed