Sign in with
Your question

Which intel processor is compatible with my motherboard rf699

Last response: in Motherboards
November 24, 2011 8:17:54 AM

i want to upgrade my pc from pentium d to core 2 duo so which intel processor is compatible with my motherboard dell wf810 help me to find out the exact processor

thanks
a c 435 V Motherboard
a b å Intel
November 24, 2011 10:46:49 AM

Please list your dell system model number instead. Dell doesn't give out any cpu upgrade information, so it's a crapshoot (like rolling the dice) to install a different cpu. You might get more answers in the dell forum on their website.
m
l
November 24, 2011 12:12:11 PM

o1die said:
Please list your dell system model number instead. Dell doesn't give out any cpu upgrade information, so it's a crapshoot (like rolling the dice) to install a different cpu. You might get more answers in the dell forum on their website.

i have dell optiplex 745, intel pentium d 3.4, mainboard dell wf810 and i want to upgrate to core 2
m
l
Related resources
a c 435 V Motherboard
a b å Intel
November 24, 2011 1:30:33 PM

Your board should work with an e6600 dual core core2 duo cpu; I've seen them as low as $40 on craigslist for the cpu only. You should be able to reuse your current heatsink with this cpu. No mention of quad core support anywhere.
m
l
November 25, 2011 8:06:07 AM

o1die said:
Your board should work with an e6600 dual core core2 duo cpu; I've seen them as low as $40 on craigslist for the cpu only. You should be able to reuse your current heatsink with this cpu. No mention of quad core support anywhere.

thak you i chek this in market
m
l
!