Addon Help

Last response: in Video Games
September 17, 2004 1:42:24 AM

I am looking for an addon I remember seeing some time ago called "Random
Join" or something like that. Anyone know where I can get it?

Ed

--
Please don't just hit "reply" to reply to this email. Be sure to reply to
the email address I have sent it from.

More about : addon

Anonymous
September 17, 2004 12:26:59 PM

"edsvga" <host@battlestarcommand.com> wrote in message news:<10kkn91m7nktk2c@corp.supernews.com>...
> I am looking for an addon I remember seeing some time ago called "Random
> Join" or something like that. Anyone know where I can get it?

I know there was a random team generator, not sure on a random single player join.
Not sure what Robo uses for random join, might ask Don. :)

Ken.
[Relic]
Anonymous
September 17, 2004 1:19:15 PM

"edsvga" <host@battlestarcommand.com> wrote in message
> I am looking for an addon I remember seeing some time ago called "Random
> Join" or something like that. Anyone know where I can get it?
>
> Ed

AT has that capability...........

There is a function where it will assign a race to each player.

--

Regards,
Merlyn