Addon Help

I am looking for an addon I remember seeing some time ago called "Random
Join" or something like that. Anyone know where I can get it?

Ed

--
Please don't just hit "reply" to reply to this email. Be sure to reply to
the email address I have sent it from.

    "edsvga" <host@battlestarcommand.com> wrote in message news:<10kkn91m7nktk2c@corp.supernews.com>...
    > I am looking for an addon I remember seeing some time ago called "Random
    > Join" or something like that. Anyone know where I can get it?

    I know there was a random team generator, not sure on a random single player join.
    Not sure what Robo uses for random join, might ask Don. :)

    Ken.
    [Relic]
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    "edsvga" <host@battlestarcommand.com> wrote in message
    > I am looking for an addon I remember seeing some time ago called "Random
    > Join" or something like that. Anyone know where I can get it?
    >
    > Ed

    AT has that capability...........

    There is a function where it will assign a race to each player.

    --

    Regards,
    Merlyn

Games Email VGA Video Games