Hi there

stupid question: I'm playing enough games at once to lose overview what
rst# should be in which vpwork directory.

Sure, the games in the winplan menue have names like Borg, Birds, etc
but can I also rename the vpwork1 directory to "Rebels1" for example? Or
is this directory name needed to "scan" the correct game directories?

I think I do not have to mention that I am a technical genius... :/

Cheers
Michael

Michael Horak wrote:
> stupid question: I'm playing enough games at once to lose overview what
> rst# should be in which vpwork directory.
>
> Sure, the games in the winplan menue have names like Borg, Birds, etc
> but can I also rename the vpwork1 directory to "Rebels1" for example?

No, Winplan will no longer find the game files if you do that.

You can, however, create a whole new directory tree, for example
"c:\mygames" with subdirectories "rebels1", "birds", etc., and put the
results there. Then configure Winplan to look in these directories for
results (but I think the 8.3 filename limit still remains as Winplan is
a 16-bit program).

Stefan