Toshiba laptop abruptly shuts off after 10 seconds of start

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
a b ) Power supply
February 17, 2005 12:16:40 PM

My Toshiba Satellite 2100CDT shuts off after about 10 seconds after
start up. I know that its not the power supply or battery for sure.
Do you have
any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Ernie
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b ) Power supply
February 17, 2005 1:38:11 PM

On 17 Feb 2005 09:16:40 -0500,
Buckmaster14220@aol-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Ernest12) wrote:

>My Toshiba Satellite 2100CDT shuts off after about 10 seconds after
>start up. I know that its not the power supply or battery for sure.
>Do you have
>any suggestions?

Thermal shutdown?
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b ) Power supply
February 18, 2005 12:16:27 PM

Yes I am using windows 98 plus. When i press f8 it doesnt do anything.
!