Sign in with
Your question

Best from these !

Last response: in CPUs
March 19, 2011 4:53:53 PM

Hi GUys , all you need to do is TO Specify the worst to Best from these CPU coolers , I want Quiet & Cool CPU Cooler ! for my phenom 955 Be which is Hot & Loud !

My Case is Green X3 Gaming ( mid Tower ) , 2 5870 easily Fits in it ! :D 

COOLERMASTER Hyper 212 Plus
Tuniq TOWER 120 EXTREME
Fan (core_contct_freezer120)
thermalright MUX-120
ZALMAN CNPS10X QUIET
Scythe Mugen-2 Rev.B
Xigmatek Thors Hammer
Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro R2

I reaLY DONT KNOW WHICH ONE IS Great option , but away i cant pay too much for Cooler so COOL+Quiet+Easily fit+Cheap(not so Expensive) !

More about : question

a c 105 à CPUs
March 19, 2011 5:10:07 PM

i have the 212+ for my OC phenom II 955. its cheap, easy to install, i never hear it and my CPU never breaks 50c during gaming. plus its gotten great reviews.
m
l
Related resources
a b à CPUs
March 19, 2011 5:23:50 PM

Crysis3 said:
Hi GUys , all you need to do is TO Specify the worst to Best from these CPU coolers , I want Quiet & Cool CPU Cooler ! for my phenom 955 Be which is Hot & Loud !

Tuniq TOWER 120 EXTREME
thermalright MUX-120
ZALMAN CNPS10X QUIET
Scythe Mugen-2 Rev.B
Xigmatek Thors Hammer

I reaLY DONT KNOW WHICH ONE IS Great option , but away i cant pay too much for Cooler so COOL+Quiet+Easily fit+Cheap(not so Expensive) !

I'll add a link, www.frostytech.com.

1)Tuniq tower
2) hyper 212
3 Zalman
4 thermalright
5 core contact
6 Xiggy
7 scythe mugen
8 Arctic freezer

probably close as to most efficient cooler to least. This says nothing about the noise or price. Read the reviews carefully and pick one.
m
l
a c 120 à CPUs
March 19, 2011 5:28:00 PM

Your best choices not in any particular order.
Scythe Mugen-2 Rev.B
ZALMAN CNPS10X QUIET = the Performa would be fine
thermalright MUX-120
The Arctic Freezer shouldn't even be considered to cool a 955BE.
The other problem you have is ram compatability.
An AMD socket has less spacing then an INTEL between the socket and first dimm.
A cooler with the least width is the best choice if you plan on using all your dimms.
m
l
March 20, 2011 7:13:13 AM

Ok so whats the Smallest from this ist ? & if Coolers Master isbest then Why its that Cheap ?
m
l
a b à CPUs
March 20, 2011 8:40:40 AM

Crysis3 said:
Ok so whats the Smallest from this ist ? & if Coolers Master isbest then Why its that Cheap ?

smallest? prolly the Scythe mugen, also probabnly the quietest. Did you follow those links we gave you??

The Freezer 7 is not too large but it doesn't cool that well either.
m
l
a b à CPUs
March 20, 2011 8:41:35 AM

Crysis3 said:

Coolermaster Hyper 212= great bang for buck
m
l
a b à CPUs
March 20, 2011 8:55:34 AM

Crysis3 said:

Tuniq TOWER 120 EXTREME
thermalright MUX-120
ZALMAN CNPS10X QUIET
Scythe Mugen-2 Rev.B
Xigmatek Thors Hammer

CM hyper 212 plus is the best from that list, it has a second optional fan, i had this cooler and installed the 2nd fan, its cooling my i7 950 to max of 55c in gaming, 41c at idle and max of 65c at 100percent load. i never heard any sound, its very quite. im lucky my cpu fans whether chasis, psu and cpu cooler are all quite. i love my system.
m
l
March 20, 2011 9:53:56 AM

Ok will i get this cooler with Both fans , or i have to Buy the Second Fan Later ?

I have few Questions

1.Is tuniq Better than CM Hyper 212+ ?
2. Which one of cooler listed upthere SHould be Removed from list ? i wanna Know if i can Remove some of them to Clear up my LIST !
3.as you PPl say top 3 are these : Tuniq Tower , CM 212+ ,S Mugen 2 !
4.WHich of them are Cheaper than CM 212+ ? & which one Are too Expensive much more than Range of CM's Price?
5.WHich One is realy Coolest & quietest !
6.will CM 212+ work Great with Single fan too ? rate it With Single Fan !

the Link that you Gave me is Little , i cant Understand it well unless you guys Clearly Answer me , like Telling me Which is the Best !

I realy dont wanna See my Phenom 955 go 60C again & run too Loud ! Tuniq Appearance is great !
m
l
a c 119 à CPUs
March 20, 2011 12:33:18 PM

i know its not in your list but its cheaper. the zalman cnps10 flex basicaly its the cnps10 but comes without a fan. if you add a yate loon 900-2200 rpm fan to it, it will compete with the best of em and cost half as much... mine cost 26 pounds total. i got the cooler on offer and the fan for 7 pounds.
it keeps my i7@3.6 at 40'c idle 62'c at load...

also the ximatech is noisy. as is the arctic cooler and mugen they range form 25db-37db+
m
l
a c 117 à CPUs
March 20, 2011 1:03:01 PM

I think you need aftermarket cooling for your PhII 955BE, but you also need to work your voltages and see if you can drop your temps (and noise).

If you have your voltages set on *Auto* you may need some manual tuning --- and if your fan is running too loud adjust your 'smart fan' values as you manipulate your voltages downward.
m
l
March 21, 2011 7:22:23 AM

Oh its not my Job , i may cause Damage , let the Maintance care about it !

Now i wanna Know I fi Buy CM Hyper 212+ i will get Both fans on it , or i have to Buy second fan Later ?

Second: align them from COOLEST & Quitest to Hotest & Loudest !

m
l
a c 120 à CPUs
March 21, 2011 9:08:51 AM

Crysis3 said:
Oh its not my Job , i may cause Damage , let the Maintance care about it !

Now i wanna Know I fi Buy CM Hyper 212+ i will get Both fans on it , or i have to Buy second fan Later ?

Second: align them from COOLEST & Quitest to Hotest & Loudest !

No the 212+ doesn't come with 2 fans very few coolers do.
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/lga-1156-heatsink,2...
Which answers your last question.
m
l
March 21, 2011 12:06:06 PM

U meant Hate ? do you Hate 212+ ?

1.can you compare Tuniq extreme with 212+ ? which one is better ?
2.Will CM 212+ with Single fan handle Temps & Noise ?

i can buy both , but if you Suggest me Somthing more Expensive than both then Ir ealy Can t PAY !
m
l
!