New Host Site

Good day. I am workign on getting a site set up at www.star-port.org
and have had some good results so far.

I am looking for a few players to round out a game I hope to start
hosting soon. Please stop by and register. If I get enough players,
I may start an other game.

I am doing this for a few friends that want to play and be in the same
gaeme. I look forward to getting some new players.

Thanks.

Steve
10 answers Last reply
More about host site
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    "Steven" <stefansanglier@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I am doing this for a few friends that want to play and be in the same
    > gaeme. I look forward to getting some new players.

    Your request
    Join test game
    has failed.

    Error message received from the command processor:
    No more free test games
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Yep, I got the same thing.

    Ed
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    "edsvga" <host@battlestarcommand.com> wrote in message
    > Yep, I got the same thing.
    >
    > Ed

    Well, he has 5 choices.

    1.) Pay for the hosting program
    2.) Get a free hosting program
    3.) Write a hosting program
    4.) Host manually
    5.) Quit Hosting

    eenie, meenie, miney, moe!

    --

    Regards,
    Merlyn

    It says on his page that he is using the REgistered versoin of PHCc....

    Ed
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Merlyn wrote:

    > Well, he has 5 choices.
    >
    > 1.) Pay for the hosting program
    > 2.) Get a free hosting program
    > 3.) Write a hosting program
    > 4.) Host manually
    > 5.) Quit Hosting
    >
    > eenie, meenie, miney, moe!

    Good Morning Merlyn ! ;)

    Ricki
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Hi Steve,

    welcome and have fun !

    You may should create a test game setup, otherwhise new players will be
    unable to join.

    Ricki

    RCworld Universe
    automated VGAP3 and VGAP4 Hosting at http://www.RCworld.de
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Ok, my bad. Test game is set and should now allow you to join. If
    there are other errors, please let me know right away. Thanks in
    advance.

    Steve

    stefansanglier@yahoo.com (Steven) wrote in message news:<38ac01f3.0409230837.2c4a36fd@posting.google.com>...
    > Good day. I am workign on getting a site set up at www.star-port.org
    > and have had some good results so far.
    >
    > I am looking for a few players to round out a game I hope to start
    > hosting soon. Please stop by and register. If I get enough players,
    > I may start an other game.
    >
    > I am doing this for a few friends that want to play and be in the same
    > gaeme. I look forward to getting some new players.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Steve
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Steven wrote:

    >Ok, my bad. Test game is set and should now allow you to join. If
    >there are other errors, please let me know right away. Thanks in
    >advance.
    There is a wrong link on the main page. The one which reads "Player list",
    it points to "http://www.star-port.orgt/playlist.htm", and there is one "t"
    too many.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    "umop ap!sdn" <mark@lentons.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Steven" <stefansanglier@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > I am doing this for a few friends that want to play and be in the same
    > > gaeme. I look forward to getting some new players.
    > >

    > Your request
    > Join test game
    > has failed.
    >
    > Error message received from the command processor:
    > No more free test games

    If this is a new site, how come the players aren't all the same rank?
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    stefansanglier@yahoo.com (Steven) wrote in message news:<38ac01f3.0409241620.70c6f9d0@posting.google.com>...
    > Ok, my bad. Test game is set and should now allow you to join. If
    > there are other errors, please let me know right away. Thanks in
    > advance.

    "You will need to manage your PLANETS population, money, minerals and
    other resources very wisely, for these are your only sources of
    production early in the game. If you manage them well you will be able
    to expand quickly EXPAND"

    Matthias

Games VGA Video Games