New Host Site

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 23, 2004 1:37:02 PM

Good day. I am workign on getting a site set up at www.star-port.org
and have had some good results so far.

I am looking for a few players to round out a game I hope to start
hosting soon. Please stop by and register. If I get enough players,
I may start an other game.

I am doing this for a few friends that want to play and be in the same
gaeme. I look forward to getting some new players.

Thanks.

Steve

More about : host site

Anonymous
September 24, 2004 4:15:15 AM

"Steven" <stefansanglier@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am doing this for a few friends that want to play and be in the same
> gaeme. I look forward to getting some new players.

Your request
Join test game
has failed.

Error message received from the command processor:
No more free test games
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 4:15:16 AM

Yep, I got the same thing.

Ed
September 24, 2004 4:15:17 AM

"edsvga" <host@battlestarcommand.com> wrote in message
> Yep, I got the same thing.
>
> Ed

Well, he has 5 choices.

1.) Pay for the hosting program
2.) Get a free hosting program
3.) Write a hosting program
4.) Host manually
5.) Quit Hosting

eenie, meenie, miney, moe!

--

Regards,
Merlyn

It says on his page that he is using the REgistered versoin of PHCc....

Ed
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 1:05:49 PM

Merlyn wrote:

> Well, he has 5 choices.
>
> 1.) Pay for the hosting program
> 2.) Get a free hosting program
> 3.) Write a hosting program
> 4.) Host manually
> 5.) Quit Hosting
>
> eenie, meenie, miney, moe!

Good Morning Merlyn ! ;)

Ricki
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 1:09:36 PM

Hi Steve,

welcome and have fun !

You may should create a test game setup, otherwhise new players will be
unable to join.

Ricki

RCworld Universe
automated VGAP3 and VGAP4 Hosting at http://www.RCworld.de
September 24, 2004 9:20:32 PM

Ok, my bad. Test game is set and should now allow you to join. If
there are other errors, please let me know right away. Thanks in
advance.

Steve

stefansanglier@yahoo.com (Steven) wrote in message news:<38ac01f3.0409230837.2c4a36fd@posting.google.com>...
> Good day. I am workign on getting a site set up at www.star-port.org
> and have had some good results so far.
>
> I am looking for a few players to round out a game I hope to start
> hosting soon. Please stop by and register. If I get enough players,
> I may start an other game.
>
> I am doing this for a few friends that want to play and be in the same
> gaeme. I look forward to getting some new players.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Steve
Anonymous
September 25, 2004 9:47:08 PM

Steven wrote:

>Ok, my bad. Test game is set and should now allow you to join. If
>there are other errors, please let me know right away. Thanks in
>advance.
There is a wrong link on the main page. The one which reads "Player list",
it points to "http://www.star-port.orgt/playlist.htm", and there is one "t"
too many.
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 1:00:33 AM

"umop ap!sdn" <mark@lentons.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Steven" <stefansanglier@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I am doing this for a few friends that want to play and be in the same
> > gaeme. I look forward to getting some new players.
> >

> Your request
> Join test game
> has failed.
>
> Error message received from the command processor:
> No more free test games

If this is a new site, how come the players aren't all the same rank?
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 1:50:14 AM

stefansanglier@yahoo.com (Steven) wrote in message news:<38ac01f3.0409241620.70c6f9d0@posting.google.com>...
> Ok, my bad. Test game is set and should now allow you to join. If
> there are other errors, please let me know right away. Thanks in
> advance.

"You will need to manage your PLANETS population, money, minerals and
other resources very wisely, for these are your only sources of
production early in the game. If you manage them well you will be able
to expand quickly EXPAND"

Matthias
!