Sign in with
Your question
Solved

I Like How Gigabyte Diagrams Their Motherboards 0n-Line

Last response: in Motherboards
November 25, 2011 1:12:32 PM

I would like to know where I could get detailed diagrams of each of the motherboards for Asus and MSI. I went to Gigabyte's website and notice that they have a detailed visual diagram of each of their motherboards. I don't know if this is the right place for posting comments and questions like this but being able to see on-line a detailed diagram of the layout of the board I plan to purchase is a big help to a beginner like me.

Thank you Gigabyte!
November 26, 2011 1:55:03 PM

4thSilver said:
I would like to know where I could get detailed diagrams of each of the motherboards for Asus and MSI. I went to Gigabyte's website and notice that they have a detailed visual diagram of each of their motherboards. I don't know if this is the right place for posting comments and questions like this but being able to see on-line a detailed diagram of the layout of the board I plan to purchase is a big help to a beginner like me.

Thank you Gigabyte!

I have to reply to myself. I was going through the boards on Asus's website. They also have diagrams for each board at the end of the overview on each board.

So, thank you also to Asus!
m
l

Best solution

November 26, 2011 2:49:41 PM

Gigabyte's awesome! And any manufacturer who does that.
Related resources
November 29, 2011 7:10:57 PM

For the past several days I have found the Asus YouTube videos to be very informative. I didn't know so much info. was out there.

Keep it up Asus!
m
l
December 8, 2011 11:01:44 PM

Best answer selected by 4thSilver.
m
l
!