Solved

I Like How Gigabyte Diagrams Their Motherboards 0n-Line

I would like to know where I could get detailed diagrams of each of the motherboards for Asus and MSI. I went to Gigabyte's website and notice that they have a detailed visual diagram of each of their motherboards. I don't know if this is the right place for posting comments and questions like this but being able to see on-line a detailed diagram of the layout of the board I plan to purchase is a big help to a beginner like me.

Thank you Gigabyte!
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gigabyte diagrams motherboards line
  1. 4thSilver said:
    I would like to know where I could get detailed diagrams of each of the motherboards for Asus and MSI. I went to Gigabyte's website and notice that they have a detailed visual diagram of each of their motherboards. I don't know if this is the right place for posting comments and questions like this but being able to see on-line a detailed diagram of the layout of the board I plan to purchase is a big help to a beginner like me.

Thank you Gigabyte!

I have to reply to myself. I was going through the boards on Asus's website. They also have diagrams for each board at the end of the overview on each board.

So, thank you also to Asus!
  2. Best answer
    Gigabyte's awesome! And any manufacturer who does that.
  3. For the past several days I have found the Asus YouTube videos to be very informative. I didn't know so much info. was out there.

Keep it up Asus!
  4. Best answer selected by 4thSilver.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Gigabyte