X-Fi Champion Front Bay problem

I had just thrown 14k from my pocket to buy X-fi champion to get dazzing sound from my z5500 speakers, it almost rocked.

But when i tried to change volume using the front panel, i was astonished to see that its completely dead, only front bay headphone jack is working. Thrown a quick search on forum, several people suggested to update drivers to the lastest, pushing both cables to the hardest, but nothing seems to be working for me :(:(:(

The bay LED dont lit up and none of the volume knob works, i would have saved 7k if i would have gone for the pro series rather than champion. Hope some of you would be able to lit my front panel :(

PC Config :
Core i5
msi p55 cd3 motherboard
X-fi Fatalty Champion sound card
Windows 7 32 bit
3 answers Last reply
More about champion front problem
  1. Hello, and welcome to THG.

May have to break it to you...

unless, the LED fired. Still, that won't explain the malfunction.

I would RMA it. If it is under warranty have them refund you, get another champion card, or get the company to give you a pro series one.
  2. i am from india, got it imported from US as in India its very hard to find one :(, so i dont think warranty will remain :(
  3. I am pretty sure. Just ask the distributor/trader to return it to the USA and have them send a new one over.
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Front Panel Components