I can't enter Packard Bell

hill-belly

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Hi everyone :hello
Happy Thank Giving all,
I've got a problem. me lol
I can't find a bios. I've be everywewe. The dealer Packard Bell, Acer, Gigabyte and hours and hours hunting for this bios. It's a GA-8i945PM-rh. It's a home built PC so Packard Bell wants nothing to do with it and won't help. Packard Bell is the owner, builder of this board ga8i945pm-rh.
What I'm doing now is trying to find a person that has this board to run a copy and make me a copy of the bios. GA-8i945PM-RH
Thank You for listening, hill-belly

Solution
It's highly unlikely you will find a bios chip for your board. I recommend you check newegg.com for a replacement g41 chipset board with ddr2 support. Be sure to check the "cpu support" section for the board you choose to be sure it works with your p4 cpu.
It's highly unlikely you will find a bios chip for your board. I recommend you check newegg.com for a replacement g41 chipset board with ddr2 support. Be sure to check the "cpu support" section for the board you choose to be sure it works with your p4 cpu.

Solution
One thing that people forget to do after flashing the BIOS is to clear the CMOS memory. I have flashed new BIOS's which have stopped the computer from working until I have cleared the CMOS memory. If you clear the CMOS memory make sure that you do it correctly with the link on the motherboard with the power cord DISCONECTED