I have an ASUS 5850 directcu graphic card that I rma'ed as the fan was making some scratchy noise randomly. I'm not sure if they are going to replace or do a repair, but since the new graphic cards are being released, anyone know a good place to sell them? I don't think eBay has the popularity for these kinds of items.
I'm also not opposed to selling it to a local store of some sorts if any do that in Marietta, GA.
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection