1. Why buying such a powerfull power supply? You don't need more than 750W.
2. Why not buying a 6970 instead of 2 x 460?
3. You can buy with the same money i7 2600 which is much better than i7 950. Why i7 950?
4. It's pretty hard to justify buying Bigfoot 2100.
5. Thermaltake spinq vt is an average cooler. You have so many cheaper and better options like Zalman CNPS-10x or Titan Fenrir.
6. Spend a bit more and instead of 300 gb velociraptor , buy a SSD like OCZ vertex 2 120 gb.
the best way to reduce latency is connect directly to your modem with a wire, with no router, and have a decent cable provider that users fiber optic cable...
network cards a pointless if your motherboard already has a 10/100/1000 or faster Ethernet connection.
all these claims of lowering latency are just hype.
the reason they do manage to drop a few MS is that the software that comes with it optimizes your connection for the speed you have.
you can do the same for free and probably better.
basically you have bought a fair bit of dated or pointless hardware.
dont get me wrong its not a bad gaming setup but i would have gotten a different cpu/motherboard, a lower wattage psu and wouldn't have gotten the network card.