Case Power Switch question

I need to know the name of the little plastic cover that goes over
the end of the case power switch. They also go over the speaker and
led's for the power on and hdd activity. I need to puchase some for
my cords. I removed the old ones because of the wiring compatibility
for a new motherboard Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about case power switch question
  1. cable header perhaps?
    I'm not sure to be honest...
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Power Switch Components