Sign in with
Your question

Questions regarding new system

Last response: in Systems
December 28, 2010 6:30:54 AM

Hey all, first post :) 

having been an avid AMD fanboy ive finally decided to give these intel i7's a try. the i7 950 seems sweet in terms of performance vs cost.

the purpose of the PC is a general workhorse machine, orientented around average gaming (starcraft 2 and a few others) but far from a graphics heavy beast(hence current average vidcard) - maybe one day.

what i currently have

AMD x64 6000.
4gb corsair dominator ddr2-800.
60gb OCZ Vertex2 SSD
nVidia GeForce gts250.
2x 1tb seagate 7200rpm SATAII drives.

i plan to re-use the graphics card, and the hard-drive. obviously i will have to upgrade to DDR3 ram, will stick to Corsair or OCZ in that department.

i was after suggestions for a motherboard,ram, and what sort of PSU wattage i will require ? i currently have a coolermaster 450watt, i assume i will need to upgrade. - will probably look at case/psu combos if this is the case (excuse the pun :p ) - hopefully something that enables me to do a tidy build like this http://techreport.com/r.x/corsair-600t/guts-left.jpg !! however that corsair case is quite pricey here in NZ :( 

the NZXT Phantom Master does look like a nice alternative though

in terms of motherboard requirements, i know NOTHING of whats important on the intel boards, im running audio via SPDIF so that is the number 1 important feature to me, also the X58 (?) chipset that allows triple channel DDR3.

I live in new zealand, so suppliers dont matter too much, but if people could make suggestions that would be awesome !

also overclocking will be on the cards in the near future :)  but will look into cooling options down the track!

Thanks to all :) 

More about : questions system

December 28, 2010 7:09:10 AM

^ Best X58 mobos option which dont break the budget -
ASUS Sabertooth X58 - This doesnt have coaxial out, but has SPDIF
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R

PSU - If you would upgrade the card, and will go with multiple cards- SLI/ Crossfire, then atleast 700W+ from Corsair/ Seasonic/ Silverstone/ CM Silent PRO/ Antec EA or TP series/ PCP&S
But if you will stick with a single card config, then 500-550W from any of the above manufacturers,...

CASE - Yes, the Phantom is a good option,...
m
l
December 28, 2010 7:48:17 AM

Thanks gkay09 !!

i think i am decided on the case - the Phantom !

CPU - Intel i7 950 - stock cooling for now.

Graphics - nVidia GTS250 (already own this)

HDD - OCZ Vertex2 60gb SSD for OS Windows 7 x64 (already own this)
- Seagate 2x 1TB 7200rpm (already own this)

Optical - Asus DVD-/+ RW (already own this)

Ram - Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 PC16000/2000MHz CL8 Fan 2x2GB (to be decided) - unsure if this is overkill or not yet, have not spent much time researching the ram timings etc. i assume 4gb would be enough ?

Motherboard - Do i need x58 ?

from reading the FAQ it only offers crossfire/SLI over a Intel P55 board, is this correct ? will having a newer x58 board offer me any other advantages ? does P55 offer triple channel DDR3 support ? i was unable to find this out.

choices so far - Gigabyte X58A-UD3R - to be confirmed, thoughts ? SPDIF output is fine, this will be running to a Yamaha receiver with a fair bit of power.

i wont be upgrading the graphics card for a while, i dont do heavy gaming, however i would like a PSU with nice tidy cabling,

PSU - Corsair HX-650 ATX 650W 80Plus Broze Modular Power Supply - http://www.playtech.co.nz/afawcs0139235/CATID=274/ID=10... - is this overkill ? or are there cheaper alternatives with black covered wiring .. most of the info i find doesnt tell me this :( 
m
l
Related resources
December 28, 2010 7:51:52 AM

^ 650W is good even for low powered multi card setup like GTX 460 SLI/ HD 68xx Crossfire,...
m
l
December 28, 2010 8:13:18 AM

ok so i guess i need to look into alternative psu's as well then, as long as they have black sleeved cabling
m
l
December 28, 2010 9:04:33 AM

^ No, with an X58 platform, keep the options open for SLI/ Crossfire,... The HX650 is a good option, also check out the Antec TP650, XFX 650W, they are also good and have black sleeved cables,...
m
l
December 28, 2010 5:24:13 PM

1) You need a X58 based motherboard for a i7-950. The Asus sabretooth is fine; I like the 5 year warranty. Most others will do. Have you considered a Micro-ATX sized motherboard? They will only have 4 vs. 7 expansion slots, but fewer expansion slots are needed these days. I would not worry about sli possibilities. A single great card will run anything, so only a single X16 slot is OK. Also, a smaller size opens up the option for some interesting cases. For instance, this lian li V354:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

2) If your current psu is working well, there is no need to change it out now. PSU requirements are mostly driven by the graphics card/s, not the cpu. Coolermaster is not high on my list of quality psu's, but if it has been working for you, then don't change it out without reason. If you want to upgrade your psu, I suggest the XFX650w unit. It is also modular:

3) The X58 motherboards have 6 ram slots and support triple channel. You will want a 6gb kit made up of 3 x 2gb sticks. Do not pay much extra for faster speeds or better timings. Ram benchmarks will look good, but the impact is only 1-3% on real application performance or fps. Go to the corsair web site, and access their configurator. Enter your motherboard, and get a list of supported parts.

4) I love a SSD. Be certain to specify sata mode is AHCI (not ide or raid) in the bios to get "trim" support with windows 7. Trim is important to prevent degradation as the ssd fills up.

5) Is there a problem with your current case? The Antec 300 is a great inexpensive case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... But get one that appeals to you. Most will work fine.

6) I sugest you get a oem cooler up front if you plan to overclock. And, OC to reasonable levels is trivial. A cooler needs to be mounted on the motherboard while it is out of the case. You dont want to take apart a working PC later to do the job if you don't have to. Most any cooler will do. The CM hyper212 works well and is cheap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I strongly suggest that you wait a week for the launch of Intel's 32nm sandy bridge quads. Clock for clock, they are faster. A basic unit w/o overclocking competes with a i7-980X in some tests. Read about it here:
http://www.anandtech.com/show/3871/the-sandy-bridge-pre...
m
l
December 28, 2010 6:36:27 PM

geofelt thanks for your message - very informative!! i appreciate the time you took to help me :) 

i guess with sandy bridge coming out it is a different socket thus would render the cpu/motherboard research here pointless for the next week or two ?

in terms of wanting to upgrade my PSU and case - both are working fine, the case is a thermaltake XaserIII, a very old case but still excellent.However it is old and worn, but it is xmas time, and my birthday is in january so i feel like treating myself. the PSU may be sufficient in power but i would like to do the whole tidy case build with black sleeved cabling etc. Geofelt i do like your suggestion of the XFX 650watt, and will go for this ! can you please confirm this is the same PSU - http://www.playtech.co.nz/afa.asp?idWebPage=39235&CATID...

in terms of Case the NZXT (woot it has NZ in it) Phantom looks amazing to me and i would love to own it, so that is settled.

also by upgrading case and PSU, i have the option to slap a SATAII drive into my old PC and sell it for some more funds. perhaps a second 3x2gb ram pack :D 

in terms of ram i will check out the corsair site today and do some research. i do see a lot of people here going for g.skill kits when i have been reading through build threads. is there a reason for this ? i would rather pay a little more to obtain higher performance (corsair vs g.skill) or is this all in my head and just a branding thing?

i will wait until i have confirmed everything before i start buying things - it is so tempting to buy the case and PSU today, but my chances are higher of getting a discount if i can walk into the store with a pile of cash and say i want all these parts :p 

I really appreciate all of your help !!
m
l
December 28, 2010 10:46:45 PM

The XFX 650w looks to me to be the same. The price is higher, but I suppose your NZ dollars are different.

I have been accumulating parts for a sandy bridge build. The G Skil looked attractive from a price point of view. That is why it is popular. I had some questions about sandy compatibility and the height of the heat spreaders for a small form factor case. I sent an e-mail to G.Skil support, and got a response back the next day with compatibility confirmation and the other info I wanted. That is the kind of support I like, so I ordered a 8gb(2 x 4gb) kit.
I have also used Corsair and Patriot without problems.

As to speed or latencies, do not spend much extra on that, The i7-950 has a very good memory controller that can keep the cpu fed with data from any ram. Sandy bridge is supposed to be equally good or better, even though it is only two channel. Today, there is little price premium for 4gb sticks, so I would build around that. 8GB should be fine unless you will be using a 64 bit enabled app like photoshop that can make use of lots of ram. Only then I would I spring for 16gb. In general, more ram is a better performer than faster ram.

From what I have seen, older complete PC's do not command much on the used market. Consider tearing it down and selling the components you will not reuse separately on e-bay.

m
l
December 29, 2010 11:48:42 PM

i am getting anxious for the sandybridge then i can start looking at cpu mobo and ram options again !! .. or should i write off triple channel and the i7 950 and start looking for dual channel solutions ? .. like the following..

i guess i shall hold off on ram consideration too then - am i better to go with two 2x2gb packs (4x2gb)? or 4gb x 2, research tells me it is better to use less banks ? would this be accurate.

wow just looked up that g.skill ram here in NZ .. the price of ram here is nuts! it will cost me $280USD for that g.skill 2x4gb package. i can get this ram for $250USD - http://www.computerlounge.co.nz/components/componentvie... would this be a better option ?

m
l
December 30, 2010 2:30:10 AM

reaperz said:
i am getting anxious for the sandybridge then i can start looking at cpu mobo and ram options again !! .. or should i write off triple channel and the i7 950 and start looking for dual channel solutions ? .. like the following..

i guess i shall hold off on ram consideration too then - am i better to go with two 2x2gb packs (4x2gb)? or 4gb x 2, research tells me it is better to use less banks ? would this be accurate.

wow just looked up that g.skill ram here in NZ .. the price of ram here is nuts! it will cost me $280USD for that g.skill 2x4gb package. i can get this ram for $250USD - http://www.computerlounge.co.nz/components/componentvie... would this be a better option ?

Looks good to me. That would have been my first choice except for the very tall heat spreaders. Gskil support told me how to remove their heat spreaders if I had to. Ram will run just fine without them. I think they are mostly marketing except for record seking overclockers.
m
l
January 5, 2011 12:16:02 AM

the day is nearly here!!!!!! im excited :D 

confirmation and clarification on a few things please guys :) 

------------------------
Confirmed items.
------------------------

CPU
- Intel i7 2600k

Case
- NZXT Phantom.
i absolutely love the look of this case, it has good review, excellent cooling standard and great upgrade options.

Power Supply
- XFX 650watt Modular PSU. XFX P1-650X-CAH9 . this looks like a good performer as suggested by geofelt. it looks nice, and is modular. it should also suffice if i upgrade my videocard in 6 months to something middle of the line.

Harddrive
- OCZ Vortex 2 - already own this

Optical
- Asus DVD+/-RW - already own this

Soundcard
Not required as running through external amplifier to do all of the processing. SPDIF via motherboard.

Monitor
Asus 22" LCD 1680*1050 2ms - already own this.

---------------------------------------
Items i would like feedback on
--------------------------------------

Motherboard
- undecided, will await to see what is released in NZ's market. do not think i require a full board as my understanding is that a MicroATX will give the same features as a full ATX, just less PCI-E ports. i would rather have a fully functionable board, especially as i am planning to overclock.

CPU Cooler
the last Intel i owned was a p3 733, so i am very out of the loop in regards to intel cooling. i have decided i would like to overclock this CPU somewhat heavily, in the 4.6 - 4.9ghz range (providing this is realistic and achievable, from what ive read 4.2 was capable on stock cooler, and many pushing 4.9+).

I understand the 1155 sandybridge uses the same mounts as the 1156 ? the Hyper 212+ seems like a good option, but its quite cheap so im sure there are better solutions out there ? i would rather have something suffice. i figure i may as well install this at the same time as building the PC to save having to pull it to pieces a month down the track. is Arctic Silver compound still used ?

Ram

Three options - help me choose!

#1 G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 PC12800/1600MHz CL8 2x2GB
http://www.playtech.co.nz/afa.asp?idWebPage=39235&CATID...

will 4gb be enough ? the reason i picked this option is purely price. at $139 it is cheap! i am happy to buy two of those kits if needed.
Cost 139 4gb / 278 8gb

#2 CORSAIR CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8 VENGEANCE 2X4GB DDR3-1600 CL8
http://www.computerlounge.co.nz/components/componentvie...

i have always been a fan of Corsair Ram, and this looks to have good heatsinking on it. a lot more expensive than 2 lots of the g.skill kits. cost $349

#3 G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 PC12800/1600MHz CL9 2x4GB
http://www.playtech.co.nz/afa.asp?idWebPage=39235&CATID...

the reason i list this ram is i have seen it (or similar) been used in a few builds here. it is more expensive than the Corsair ram, its timings are worse at 9-9-9-24.

feel free to offer other suggestions. i use www.pricespy.co.nz to find lowest prices in NZ.
m
l
January 5, 2011 1:26:00 AM

I am planning on a 2600K build also.

I have confirmed with G.skil support that the 1.5v 2 x 4gb kit you referenced is good on sandy bridge.
If you will not do multitasking while gaming, then 4gb is sufficient.
Ram prices seem more expensive for you, but extra ram is one of the better performance buys.

The only P67 based micro-ATX motherboards I have found so far is the Asus P8P67-M and the P8P67-M PRO.
The base model has IDE connectore, but is crossfire only. The Pro omits ide, but adds sli capability. Either should do. I plan on the pro version.
A micro-ATX will swim in your phantom case.
I am using the lian li V351, primarily because it is not a deep case.
GTX580 fits fine, and seems cool enough.
Mine is red anodized aluminum, and the color is stunning. The ripjaws heat spreaders are the same color!
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/message.php?ref=0&num...

I suggest for you the V354 case which has even better cooling:
It also comes in silver and red.

As to your cooler question, the 2600K comes with a small tower type cooler which looks quite good to me. I would consider trying it out before getting a oem cooler.
m
l
January 5, 2011 4:29:34 AM

would going with two of the 2x2gb kits be any less performance compared to the 2x4gb package ? .. its a lot cheaper to grab 4 sticks.

im not a fan(pun) of that Lian Li case to be honest - i think im 100% set on the NZXT Phantom.

crossfire doesnt worry me, i dont plan on a dual GPU setup anytime soon. soon being within 3 years.

damnit release isnt till monday in new zealand, damnit!!!!!

*gets impatient* haha.
m
l
January 5, 2011 1:59:10 PM

reaperz said:
would going with two of the 2x2gb kits be any less performance compared to the 2x4gb package ? .. its a lot cheaper to grab 4 sticks.

im not a fan(pun) of that Lian Li case to be honest - i think im 100% set on the NZXT Phantom.

crossfire doesnt worry me, i dont plan on a dual GPU setup anytime soon. soon being within 3 years.

damnit release isnt till monday in new zealand, damnit!!!!!

*gets impatient* haha.

No reason why 4 x 2gb should not work.

Here in the USA, it is 20% more expensive to get a 8gb(4 x 2gb) kit of G.skil ddr3-1600 ram than a 8gb 2 x 4gb kit.
You might want to do some more pricing research.

I like the 2 x 4gb better for two reasons:
1) It preserves you option to get more ram.
2) It is usually a bit easier to oc with two sticks vs. 4.
m
l
January 5, 2011 3:42:50 PM

ram prices in NZ for g.skill, it doesnt seem to be very popular here.

http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=561975

http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=561977

i dont mind having 4 full banks. i think 8gb would suffice for a long period, to the point where if i did need to upgrade, im sure 4gb sticks would be well within my budget to replace the 2gb sticks with.

regarding motherboards, the Asus P8P67-M looks like a good choice, but i cant say that until i see NZ's pricing for it on monday. i notice it is the H67 with onboard video - will this motherboard overclock well do you think ? i assume microATX boards offer the same type of performance to a full board.
m
l
January 5, 2011 3:53:24 PM

reaperz said:
ram prices in NZ for g.skill, it doesnt seem to be very popular here.

http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=561975

http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=561977

i dont mind having 4 full banks. i think 8gb would suffice for a long period, to the point where if i did need to upgrade, im sure 4gb sticks would be well within my budget to replace the 2gb sticks with.

regarding motherboards, the Asus P8P67-M looks like a good choice, but i cant say that until i see NZ's pricing for it on monday. i notice it is the H67 with onboard video - will this motherboard overclock well do you think ? i assume microATX boards offer the same type of performance to a full board.

Look at other ram vendors. If the price differential is significant, look at DDR3-1333 ram; I expect minimal performance difference. I also like Corsair, and Patriot. There seems to be quite a veriability in ram pricing in NZ.

8gb is the new 4gb. I agree, no real need toworry about an upgrade. If needed, you can always sell the old ram.

H67 will not appreciably overclock. Check very carefully, as the names are similar and may be confusing. The two motherboards I referenced are the only P67 based micro-ATX motherboards that I have found so far.
m
l
January 5, 2011 6:43:31 PM

there is no significant price difference between 1333 and 1600.

it seems the price difference between 2x4gb and 4x2gb is very minimal. $30. for the sake of that, and the depreciation if i did sell the 4x2gb sticks and want to go to more ram would be more than $30, so i may as well pay that now and win in both regards. that g-skill 2x2gb was the only cheap 2x2gb package at ~140. the rest from all other brands (kingston/corsair/ocz) were all around 170, so 170 x 2 = 350 .. which is the price of a 2x4gb kit.

the only other cheaper ram was CL9, which isnt an option.

Also forget my reference to H67, it seems when i googled P8P67-M i was looking at a completely different one :p  LOL. i now have looked at it via http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=hcyfdEpZcMvFkTNm . it looks like an excellent choice for me. i cant see the justification in going to a full size board over that one.
m
l
January 5, 2011 10:27:10 PM

ok so after comparing ram prices in NZ and USA, i have decided i will get a friend to order me some ram from newegg and ship it to me.

since i have already budgeted for $250USD for that what would be my best option?

do i buy the CAS9 for $109 http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3463938-10521304?sid=&URL=...

go to CAS8

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

or would going to a CAS7 be a worthwhile investment ?

12gb g.skill CAS9

or do i go crazy and get this 12gb g.skill CAS9

m
l
January 5, 2011 10:47:40 PM

reaperz said:
ok so after comparing ram prices in NZ and USA, i have decided i will get a friend to order me some ram from newegg and ship it to me.

since i have already budgeted for $250USD for that what would be my best option?

do i buy the CAS9 for $109 http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3463938-10521304?sid=&URL=...

go to CAS8

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

or would going to a CAS7 be a worthwhile investment ?

12gb g.skill CAS9

or do i go crazy and get this 12gb g.skill CAS9

I would get the first. It is 1.5v which is the spec, and probably the default on the motherboard.

It does not look like there will be any noticeable difference in real performance with tighter timings.

The 12gb kit has 3 dimms, which will force some of the ram to operate in single channel mode.

Unless you know you need more than 8gb, I would stick with that.

m
l
January 6, 2011 11:29:55 PM

okay i have chosen some new ram .. man what a headache :p  almost bought the g.skill from newegg - ended up purchasing two of these

however i have just realised this is 1.65v ram - will this be a problem ? .. or does it just give me less overhead if i overclocked the ram ? the motherboard is the Asus P8P67-M
m
l
January 7, 2011 1:21:16 AM

reaperz said:
okay i have chosen some new ram .. man what a headache :p  almost bought the g.skill from newegg - ended up purchasing two of these

however i have just realised this is 1.65v ram - will this be a problem ? .. or does it just give me less overhead if i overclocked the ram ? the motherboard is the Asus P8P67-M

1.65v ram is slower ram that can be overclocked to run at 1600 at 1.65v. It will normally run at a slower speed at 1.5 v which is the standard.
I think the 1.5v 1600 ram is better in that if you overvolt it to 1.65(the max) it can run fasterthan 1600.

It is best to check the ram vendor's web site with their configurator to insure compatibility. Or, check to see that the ram is on the motherboard vendor's QVL list. If you should have a problem with unsupported ram, you have howhere to go. That is why I explicitly asked G.skil about sandy bridge compatibility. Since the sandy bridge motherboards are not out yet, that is not easy to do .

Most likely, the ram will run OK.

Also, it is best to get an 8gb kit, not two 4gb kits. Compatibility is not guaranteed with two kits. Sometimes the same part numbers can be made up with different components and will not run properly together.

Again, two kits will likely run OK.

Personally, I will pay a bit more for guaranteed compatibility.

m
l
January 7, 2011 11:48:08 AM

oh well. what is done is done i suppose. i expect to have all of the new gear tuesday or wednesday, then onto the build! exciting :D  !!!!!!
m
l
January 8, 2011 1:30:11 AM

im contemplating adding an ati5870 to this build,

Amaze Radeon HD5870 PCI-E 2.0 1GB 128-bit GDDR5, 850MHz / 4800MHz, Dual Link DVI/ VGA/ HDMI

i can get this card for $300usd new. i feel the current gts250 would be letting this new build down, do you think that would be fair to say ?

research tells me the xfx 650watt PSU will handle this fine.

too bad my screen is only 1680x1050 and not full HD :(  .. if i buy this i will need suggestions of games to try ^^
m
l
January 10, 2011 12:18:01 AM

the end is near!

geofelt, i took your advice and changed the ram to Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb 1600mhz CAS8 as discussed earlier

parts should arrive tomorrow

completion

CPU : Intel Sandy Bridge i7 2600K with stock cooler
Motherboard : Asus P8P67-M
Ram : Corsair VENGEANCE 2X4GB DDR3-1600 CL8
Case : NZXT Phantom black
HDD : OCZ Vertex2 60gb SSD + various seagate 1tb drives
GPU : GTS250 (already had)

geofelt i cant thank you enough for your time and dedication to helping me with this build ! you are truly an asset to the community :) 
m
l
January 10, 2011 12:32:15 PM

reaperz said:
the end is near!

geofelt, i took your advice and changed the ram to Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb 1600mhz CAS8 as discussed earlier

parts should arrive tomorrow

completion

CPU : Intel Sandy Bridge i7 2600K with stock cooler
Motherboard : Asus P8P67-M
Ram : Corsair VENGEANCE 2X4GB DDR3-1600 CL8
Case : NZXT Phantom black
HDD : OCZ Vertex2 60gb SSD + various seagate 1tb drives
GPU : GTS250 (already had)

geofelt i cant thank you enough for your time and dedication to helping me with this build ! you are truly an asset to the community :) 

Thank you for your kind comments. Let us know how you do.
m
l
January 12, 2011 3:42:38 PM

PC is now built - cpu idle is between 22-25degrees at stock(at 6am its 18-21deg) , 32degrees @ 4.1ghz, 59 under load!!!!! this seems a little on the high side for me at this clock so will look at cooling,

the motherboard sits at 18degrees all day long.

the cooler is a stock fan not a tower like you suggested geofelt, so am looking into the Cogage (Thermalright) Arrow, or the Prolimatech Megahalem, providing i wont have ram clearance issues - will have to check, and find the best fans for this so i can overclock hard.

m
l
January 12, 2011 3:50:28 PM

Looks nominal to me, particularly with the stock cooler. I think the cpu is good for 70c. or there abouts. If the stock fan noise under load is not bothersome, there is no need to change anything.

When you mounted the cooler, did you check the back side of the motherboard to see that all the push pins were all the way through and locked? Pushpins can be tricky to install.
m
l
January 12, 2011 4:35:05 PM

yes i checked to make sure they were all pushed through properly :)  as i did have difficulty figuring them out initially, and i thought i had broken one lol, but no they are all inserted correctly now!.

the noise of the cooler does not worry me at all, but i would like some more overhead, so i'll look into stronger cooling, meaning a heavier overclock shortly too :) 

my only issue now is if i put any usb device in my top USB ports on the Phantom case (wireless transmitter for mouse for example) the pc just powers off instantly! so will look into that later :) 

have to go to work now, but so far this system seems FAST! .. im yet to push it though i dont have too many benchmark tools.

feel free to suggest things since ive been out of the overclocking/benching for a while - have lots of reading to do this weekend for that :D  .. i still remember when Mad Onion changed to Futuremark.
m
l
!