Your question

Asus p8z68-v pro wont let me install OS

Last response: in Motherboards
November 27, 2011 6:19:56 PM

OKey i have

17 2600k
8gb ram
asus p8z8 v pro

and it wont let me install OS or wont let me go in my other HD... i have 2 HD 500gb each... both old and in one i have all my info so i cant delete that one... but i deleted the other one and now it wont let me install my OS... it freeze for ever in the choose my lenguage section... so i dont know what to do.... are both of my HD fucked or is my mobo ***?
November 27, 2011 6:24:03 PM

13mpty said:
OKey i have

17 2600k
8gb ram
asus p8z8 v pro

and it wont let me install OS or wont let me go in my other HD... i have 2 HD 500gb each... both old and in one i have all my info so i cant delete that one... but i deleted the other one and now it wont let me install my OS... it freeze for ever in the choose my lenguage section... so i dont know what to do.... are both of my HD fucked or is my mobo ***?

What PSU are you using?
m
l
November 27, 2011 6:30:13 PM

corsairTX850

xD... theres only one thing.. i only plugged one of the v12 cable thing.. should i plugged both?... right now im using a KillerHD to delete again the other hd and its works just fine... but well... let me know
m
l
a b V Motherboard
November 27, 2011 6:31:48 PM

first of all please don't try to make the forum rules break.
Did you tried with another hdd.remove the second then try the hdd which won't let you install remove that one.
m
l
!