Multiple same race in a game

I'm interested in setting up a game where multiple players can play
the same race (ie, 6 Fed / 5 Borg or somesuch). I know PHost
apparently allows for this; however, to avoid confusion & hassle on
both my & my players' end, I'd very much prefer to stick to a TimHost
game. I've seen references to a special host by Tim called SRace, and
even checked it out on his site -- however, a few problems:
1) None of the links seem to work -- is this still available anywhere?
2) Apparently it's several versions out of date from the latest host
exe
So, I guess my question is: Does anyone know of another way to do what
I'm trying; if not, is there a newer version of SRace out there, and
if not, where can I at least get a copy of the latest version?
Many thanks in advance for any help!

RBoggs wrote:

>I'm interested in setting up a game where multiple players can play
>the same race (ie, 6 Fed / 5 Borg or somesuch). I know PHost
>apparently allows for this; however, to avoid confusion & hassle on
>both my & my players' end, I'd very much prefer to stick to a TimHost
>game. I've seen references to a special host by Tim called SRace, and
>even checked it out on his site -- however, a few problems:
>1) None of the links seem to work -- is this still available anywhere?
>2) Apparently it's several versions out of date from the latest host
>exe
Several is a little bit understatement. It's ages old, 6 years to be exact.
It has all kind of bugs and features, that not many people even known what
they are. I would really suggest using PHost and configuring it as close to
THost as possible. I don't know where to find Srace.
--
There are 11 type of people in the world.
Those who understand binary, those who don't, and those who are.