Building my new desktop

Stabicka

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
Hello friends! Recently I've decided to start planning out the computer I wish to make in the near future. I'm trying to focus on a almost completely a computer for gaming. So, first of all, I would like to know all the components I need to build a computer. I would also appreciate tips on good tower cases (or just cases in general, I was considering the Antec 902). Please take into consideration that I want a generally fast computer (I was thinking of the intel i7) and I would like a case that comes with a http://img.tomshardware.com/forum/uk/icones/smile.gifmotherboard. Any help is appreciated :)

Hellboy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2007
look at some of the hi end cooler master cases - there really good..

secondly go for a i7-2700k if your going for intel...

also consider what video cards you going to go for and select a powersupply which is going to suit.

Stabicka

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
Well this is choice so far:

Antec Df-85 Case
Asus P8P67 Motherboard
Intel i7 2700k Processor
ATI Radeon HD 6850 Graphics Card
Corsair 750tx Power supply
and 2 1TB HHD

This comes out to a rough total of $1200 (USD)

I'm not sure if this is all I require, but i think its most of the things. And don't worry about compatibility, I've already checked to see if this will work together. However, if you know of any problems with the setup, PLEASE let me know. I'm planning on purchasing this either during the Summer or right after. I will update my arsenal if technology gets better :p

THANKS GUYS :D