New Randgen version - 1.4.11

Hello,

I found out a problem into calculating the desired structures on a planet
and fix it instantly into a new version - 1.4.11.

You can download the version from
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=16936

Dacian
2 answers Last reply
More about randgen version
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    Dacian, I noticed that the 1.4.11-package doesn't include a .doc-file.

    Should it be included or are you keeping it this way because it was a minor fix?

    -Peter

    --------------------------------------

    http://www.home.zonnet.nl/hyperspace/
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?)

    The doc-file is into the src package.
    I don't know why I chose this arrangement :)

    "PeeTee" <Seventy7@ilse.nl> wrote in message
    > Dacian, I noticed that the 1.4.11-package doesn't include a .doc-file.
    >
    > Should it be included or are you keeping it this way because it was a
    > minor fix?
    >

    > -Peter

    > http://www.home.zonnet.nl/hyperspace/

Download Games VGA Video Games