New Randgen version - 1.4.11

Last response: in Video Games
November 1, 2004 11:20:12 PM

Hello,

I found out a problem into calculating the desired structures on a planet
and fix it instantly into a new version - 1.4.11.

You can download the version from
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=...

Dacian

More about : randgen version

Anonymous
November 2, 2004 7:05:15 AM

Dacian, I noticed that the 1.4.11-package doesn't include a .doc-file.

Should it be included or are you keeping it this way because it was a minor fix?

-Peter

http://www.home.zonnet.nl/hyperspace/
Anonymous
November 3, 2004 12:39:12 AM

The doc-file is into the src package.
I don't know why I chose this arrangement :)

!