Sorcerers Palace posts the SuperScripts for BG 2

Last response: in Video Games
May 25, 2004 5:47:33 AM

Great news everyone Sorcerers Palace has posted the SuperScripts for BG 2 so
that everyone can enjoy these great scripts.

http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index_editors1.htm

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, AuroraScripters, AuroraModers, BWScript,
Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002

KING HENRY V
We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
gentler gamester is the soonest winner.

HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare

BATES
Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
crime of it out of us

WILLIAMS
But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
disobey were against all proportion of subjection.

HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare

[...]

Anonymous
May 25, 2004 11:52:46 AM

mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message news:<20040524214733.11461.00002051@mb-m18.aol.com>...

[snips a moron blathering]

*casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
Word: Defenestration"*

Frikkin' Summon MPrilla spells...
Anonymous
May 25, 2004 9:51:31 PM

WTF?

"MPrilla" <mprilla@aol.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to
make,
> when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
> together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
> swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor
behind
> them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I
am
> afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably
> dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do
not
> die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom
> disobey were against all proportion of subjection.
>
> HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 25, 2004 11:53:24 PM

>snips a moron blathering]
>
>*casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
>Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
>Word: Defenestration"*
>
>Frikkin' Summon MPrilla spells...

Do you have anything intelligent to say? No then please stop posting like
that. No one wants to hear it. No one likes it and you have discredited
yourself forever by posting in that manner.

[...]

May 25, 2004 11:53:25 PM

MPrilla wrote:

>>snips a moron blathering]
>>
>>*casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
>>Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
>>Word: Defenestration"*
>>
>>Frikkin' Summon MPrilla spells...
>

> Do you have anything intelligent to say? No then please stop posting like
> that. No one wants to hear it. No one likes it and you have discredited
> yourself forever by posting in that manner.
>
> Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, AuroraScripters, AuroraModers, BWScript,
> Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
> Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
> BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
> Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
> Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
> Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
> Clan 2002
>
> KING HENRY V
> We would have all such offenders so cut off: and we give express charge, that
> in our marches through the country, there be nothing compelled from the
> villages, nothing taken but paid for, none of the French upbraided or abused in
> disdainful language; for when lenity and cruelty play for a kingdom, the
> gentler gamester is the soonest winner.
>
> HENRY V Act 3 Scene 6 William Shakespeare
>
> BATES
> Ay, or more than we should seek after; for we know enough, if we know we are
> the kings subjects: if his cause be wrong, our obedience to the king wipes the
> crime of it out of us
>
> WILLIAMS
> But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make,
> when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
> together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place;' some
> swearing, some crying for a surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
> them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left. I am
> afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they charitably
> dispose of any thing, when blood is their argument? Now, if these men do not
> die well, it will be a black matter for the king that led them to it; whom to
> disobey were against all proportion of subjection.
>
> HENRY V Act 4 Scene 1 William Shakespeare

Then please stop posting like this. ^

--
ICQ 160154674
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb

>WTF?

Do you need to buy a clue?

[...]

May 26, 2004 1:15:25 AM

On 25 May 2004 19:53:53 GMT, mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote:

>>WTF?
>
>Do you need to buy a clue?

As a new guy, he's just wondering what sort of an arse you are. He may
be wondering whats with the excessive sig you use. Or he may be
wondering wtf is up with the dumb white boy using words like "dis" and
skooled" as tho he his right into black culture.

Are you turning into Ali G or something?

moron

for the group: sorry guys, I know I should resist but this muppet
really gets on my tits :)

HJ
May 26, 2004 3:04:28 AM

Don't forget, it takes at least *55* reasons to convince people of something
;-)

Regarding this script, one reason, the first one you list, is enough for me:
I want to play the game, not watch it. The whole reason why this game is one
of my all-time fave games is the total control you have other a party and
strategy.

PM
Anonymous
May 26, 2004 3:16:00 AM

>Don't forget, it takes at least *55* reasons to convince people of something
>;-)
>
>Regarding this script, one reason, the first one you list, is enough for me:
>I want to play the game, not watch it. The whole reason why this game is one
>of my all-time fave games is the total control you have other a party and
>strategy.
>
>PM

you have said to others that you use my scripts several times not matter what
lies you post in public in private you use my scripts. We all know this and
your friends talk about it and it reaches me. Please stop lying to everyone.

[...]

May 26, 2004 3:55:47 AM

>Then please stop posting like this. ^
>
>--
>ICQ 160154674
>AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
>United States Navy 1979-1982
>Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
>VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

Listen plank owner you are your cronies are the ones posting like this. So
stop. Stop flaming me and stop it now. No one likes you guys at all. They
are tired of your bulling tactics and they love my scripts your time is over.
Over and out you are gone. No one pays any attention to you because my scripts
work very well the proof is in the scripts.

[...]

May 26, 2004 4:36:00 AM

"PM" <none@invalid.address> wrote in message
> Don't forget, it takes at least *55* reasons to convince people of
something
> ;-)
>
> Regarding this script, one reason, the first one you list, is enough for
me:
> I want to play the game, not watch it. The whole reason why this game is
one
> of my all-time fave games is the total control you have other a party and
> strategy.

RCV: Indeed - why anyone would use a script for a PC is beyond me.
Don't you have to run with AI on to use scripts? I haven't used AI since my
2nd hour playing BG I..... :-) Anyway, I can't imagine that a script
would be able to tell my PC anything that I can't and I'd rather give my PC
the orders, not have some file do it for me.... blehhh.

Rich
Anonymous
May 26, 2004 4:38:13 AM

MPrilla wrote:

> Listen plank owner you are your cronies are the ones posting like this.

So I am my own crony, huh. :)

So
> stop. Stop flaming me and stop it now. No one likes you guys at all. They
> are tired of your bulling tactics and they love my scripts your time is over.

I don't bully anyone here and never will. I have no reason too.

> Over and out you are gone. No one pays any attention to you because my scripts
> work very well the proof is in the scripts.

Nope, I'm still here! :)  Some may like your scripts and that's fine, but
most that seem to post here don't.

Mike

--
ICQ 160154674
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)
Anonymous
May 26, 2004 5:38:00 AM

> RCV: Indeed - why anyone would use a script for a PC is beyond me.
>Don't you have to run with AI on to use scripts? I haven't used AI since my
>2nd hour playing BG I..... :-) Anyway, I can't imagine that a script
>would be able to tell my PC anything that I can't and I'd rather give my PC
>the orders, not have some file do it for me.... blehhh.
>
> Rich

Your lack of experince and understanding of what AI scripts can do is not the
issue. The fact that you don't have a clue is already well established. The
fact that you are just a flamer is already established. The fact that my AI
scripts do things and make the game more enjoyable for all that use them has
also already been established. The fact that you use them but publickly lie
about it has also already been established.

[...]

May 26, 2004 6:35:48 AM

"Rich C. Velay" <RCVelay@remove.this.shaw.ca> wrote in message
<Snip>
> RCV: Indeed - why anyone would use a script for a PC is beyond me.
> Don't you have to run with AI on to use scripts? I haven't used AI since
my
> 2nd hour playing BG I..... :-) Anyway, I can't imagine that a script
> would be able to tell my PC anything that I can't and I'd rather give my
PC
> the orders, not have some file do it for me.... blehhh.

Ditto, first thing I did is switch off the AI. It's the best thing about BG,
you are always in control of whatever you do. I would never have played BGs
1 and 2 through so many times if everything was automatic. It's the first
thing that put me off NWN (for all of it's plus points, it just isn't
Infinity Engine or even close)

PM
Anonymous
May 26, 2004 6:35:49 AM

MPrilla wrote:

>>Ditto, first thing I did is switch off the AI. It's the best thing about BG,
>>you are always in control of whatever you do. I would never have played BGs
>>1 and 2 through so many times if everything was automatic. It's the first
>>thing that put me off NWN (for all of it's plus points, it just isn't
>>Infinity Engine or even close)
>>
>>PM
>>

> Listen up newbie. the AI scripts that come with the game are primitive we all
> know that.

He's not using the AI, so that's irrelevant.

--
"Bloody hell, you guys are idiots. I don't care if the
preface to the ICS read:

>He's not using the AI, so that's irrelevant.

Yes he is and he is using my scripts so are you we all know that you love my
scripts so stop lying about it.

[...]

May 26, 2004 6:42:19 AM

> >Don't forget, it takes at least *55* reasons to convince people of
something
<SNIP>
> you have said to others that you use my scripts several times not matter
what
> lies you post in public in private you use my scripts. We all know this
and
> your friends talk about it and it reaches me. Please stop lying to
everyone.

When did I say I use your idiot scripts? Quite the contrary, I say I would
never would use them.

Kindest regards Mprilla

PM
May 26, 2004 6:50:04 AM

> Your lack of experince and understanding of what AI scripts can do is not
the
> issue. The fact that you don't have a clue is already well established.
The
> fact that you are just a flamer is already established. The fact that my
AI
> scripts do things and make the game more enjoyable for all that use them
has
> also already been established. The fact that you use them but publickly
lie
> about it has also already been established. >

Not to defend Rich, as he will defend himself. Just my 2 cents. You have no
idea what you are talking about MPrilla. Rich is someone I know is more than
experienced in D&D and well capable of recognising a plank of wood like you.
Anonymous
May 26, 2004 6:54:23 AM

MPrilla wrote:

>>He's not using the AI, so that's irrelevant.
>

> Yes he is and he is using my scripts so are you we all know that you love my
> scripts so stop lying about it.

Oook.
Anonymous
May 26, 2004 4:55:35 PM

"MPrilla" <mprilla@aol.com> wrote in message
> > RCV: Indeed - why anyone would use a script for a PC is beyond me.
> >Don't you have to run with AI on to use scripts? I haven't used AI since
my
> >2nd hour playing BG I..... :-) Anyway, I can't imagine that a script
> >would be able to tell my PC anything that I can't and I'd rather give my
PC
> >the orders, not have some file do it for me.... blehhh.
> >
> > Rich
> >

> Your lack of experince and understanding of what AI scripts can do is not
the
> issue.

RCV: Prove my lack of experience and understanding - that's quite a
trollish, flaming kind of statement to make for someone talking about
decreasing the flaming in here. One small note - there was no flaming, by
anyone, until you popped in.... imagine that.

> The fact that you don't have a clue is already well established.

RCV: More flame language from the person complaining about flamers.
Wow.

> The fact that you are just a flamer is already established.

RCV: Quote me one message of mine where I flamed anyone. Go ahead, go
back 5 or 6 years, try it. Any forum, any NG, find ONE flame from me.....

> The fact that my AI scripts do things and make the game more enjoyable
for all that > use them has also already been established.

RCV: This has not been established to my satisfaction.

> The fact that you use them but publickly lie about it has also already
been
>established.

RCV: Prove that I have EVER used a script, anyone's, please. As for
calling me a liar, prove that too. Find a false statement I have made in
here since BG I was published. Come on, I dare you.....
If you are going to flame people and make aqusations, then back them up
with some evidence and/or facts, or go to the iggy bin. I try to give
everyone at least one chance, but you have been warned....

Rich
Anonymous
May 27, 2004 3:54:44 AM

For reasons best left to philosophers <10b8lrma3p7ei53
@corp.supernews.com> (a.k.a getbent@over.net) thought it was wise to
say...
<snip>
> > So
> > stop. Stop flaming me and stop it now. No one likes you guys at all. They
> > are tired of your bulling tactics and they love my scripts your time is over.
<snip>
> Nope, I'm still here! :)  Some may like your scripts and that's fine, but
> most that seem to post here don't.
>
> Mike

Odd that you don't really see anyone jumping to his defence.

--
Craig Chambers

"What about the Ewoks, They were just for kids."
"Jar-Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like... f**king Shaft"
Tim & Bilbo discuss The Phantom Menace (Spaced).
!